Closed Thread
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all the replies and info ladies. I took a few and it went from 33.44 to 33.88 and then in half an hour it was 35.40. So didn't concern me to much.

I take temp auxiliary (under the armpit) because I find oral and vag very uncomfortable. Lowest temps recorded for me have been 34.90 and that's my post op dip signifying AF. This morning I felt very cold and had a horrible dream so perhaps that played a part.

It's CD14 and this time last cycle I had a pos opk so I'm expecting it will hike back up again in a couple of days if I o ( Here's hoping anyway). This cycle has been all over the shop because I went away and missed one morning temp and discarded 2 temps taken to late.

Fx I get my cover lines in a few days. I've been BDing every 2-3 days just in case I miss the surge

I love seeing some of the charts of this thread. So clean. Mine looks like Everest haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks so much!! I feel more positive now. Wonder who posted it. I already take vitex and b complex.
    It was in a thread titled "Late ovulation but still conceived?" and the op's name was Falkor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Thanks for all the replies and info ladies. I took a few and it went from 33.44 to 33.88 and then in half an hour it was 35.40. So didn't concern me to much.

I take temp auxiliary (under the armpit) because I find oral and vag very uncomfortable. Lowest temps recorded for me have been 34.90 and that's my post op dip signifying AF. This morning I felt very cold and had a horrible dream so perhaps that played a part.

It's CD14 and this time last cycle I had a pos opk so I'm expecting it will hike back up again in a couple of days if I o ( Here's hoping anyway). This cycle has been all over the shop because I went away and missed one morning temp and discarded 2 temps taken to late.

Fx I get my cover lines in a few days. I've been BDing every 2-3 days just in case I miss the surge

I love seeing some of the charts of this thread. So clean. Mine looks like Everest haha
    I wasn't aware you could do armpit temps for bbt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I wasn't aware you could do armpit temps for bbt
    Hrmm maybe not but oh well. A temp is a temp I say. Well at least through nursing it is. I guess as long as I continue with that and not change it's accurate. Last cycle I had peaks and dips where they should be maybe next cycle I'll do oral Thanks

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Hrmm maybe not but oh well. A temp is a temp I say. Well at least through nursing it is. I guess as long as I continue with that and not change it's accurate. Last cycle I had peaks and dips where they should be maybe next cycle I'll do oral Thanks
    I'm sure armpit temps are fine...anything that shows a shift between pre-o and post-o temps is fine. Don't know much about armpit temps though...maybe thats why you had such a low temp?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a nurse too and I agree a temp is a temp. Just as long as it is done the same every day it shouldn't matter how you do it. I did underarm the whole time with just a thermometer I stole from work

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for clarifying ladies.
    I just hadn't heard of it for bbt before, so wasn't sure

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time charting cervical pos - now THAT was different! Hope I recorded it right

my itty bitty chart so far:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    First time charting cervical pos - now THAT was different! Hope I recorded it right

my itty bitty chart so far:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e
    I have been trying to check my cv position but it always seems the same to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I have been trying to check my cv position but it always seems the same to me.

Ya, I wasn't really sure how I should record it, cuz I've never felt it before......but I figured since its early days cycle wise.......I'll see if I can make out any difference in the days ahead.