Closed Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So disappointed with my chart what is the latest I might o?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Liking the chart overlays, Funchu. V cool. I'm hoping that for myself, a trend will emerge over the next few charts, or better yet, that I won't have to do it for too long!

Question - when opk-ing, do you only test once, or two/three times in a day? The instructions say to do it sometime between 10 & 8, but I've read posts where people talk about doing it more than once. I'll probably start testing on CD 7 ( my cycles used to be prety short so thought I'd start early just in case), and want to make sure I'm doing it properly

You read my mind littleduck...I was just about to ask this same question. Im on cd 7 and was wondering when I should start using opks.

My chart is very all over the place at the mo coz I havrnt been able to take my temps at thr same time each day. I find thanks to dh's snoring that I wake up a couple of times each night. With this being the case, do u think I should take my temps if I wake and its close to the normal time I temp (450am is the time I usually temp as I get up for work) or wait until this time and set an alarm every day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Here's mine this morning its not looking good but af isn't due for 5-6 days

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4583c2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You could probably try both ways and see what happens, as its the overall pattern that's important and not the individual temps. You should still be able to interpret your chart with temps that are slightly out if whack. Have you tried temping twice, just to see if there's a huge difference? The longer you wait, the higher the temp should be, I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is my chart. Hopefully ill get my coverline tomorrow. Im glad to see im oing around the usual time frame. Hopefully its the same next month. The HSG I had make my cyclea all over the place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Here is my chart. Hopefully ill get my coverline tomorrow. Im glad to see im oing around the usual time frame. Hopefully its the same next month. The HSG I had make my cyclea all over the place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looks like your going to get cover line and ovulation day tomoro

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del
    Last edited by cmwtc2012; 30-07-2013 at 06:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi itsonlyme. Did your temp drop at all with your last AF, or stay the same (or higher)? Has your temp increased at all during this current cycle, or stayed the same? You don't always get a temp dip just before o, but post-o temps are usually higher than pre-o temps in a cycle. It's possible for your coverline to change from cycle to cycle too, i.e. for your ltl to be higher or lower. For example, my pre-o temps in my current cycle (cd2) are a lot lower than they were last cycle. When did you last test? Your 'AF' might have actually been implantation bleeding. If you post your chart it might be easier to figure out.
    My temp has pretty much stayed the same since o last month. I tested about a week after AF ended, so figure it should have showed up by then. AF came 2 days early last month but was pretty much normal apart from that. I haven't been charting properly, just taking temp before getting up in the morning, more out of curiosity than anything else. I've had a couple of months of really obvious pattern (drops post AF, balances out, big drop, big raise, balances out up high, AF starts...) and then this random month where it's just been high and stable right through. Guess I just have to be patient. Not very good at that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As I suspected the dotted cover lines came in today saying I o'd cd10. I didn't but I think my erratic temps make ff think I did. Frustrating grrr

This is my stupid chart. Sigh. I'll probs override it when I see pos opk and ewcm.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cmwtc2012; 30-07-2013 at 06:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone ever had a bbt reading of below 35? Mine was 33.44 this morning and I took it a few times and it barely changed. This is strange yes???