Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Couldn't temp this morning as I was on a work retreat at tambourine mountain and sharing a room with 2 others. I'm really hoping I o'd on cd18...

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Welcome kelstar! I'm only onto charting my second cycle so not much further ahead. We had started ttc end of Jan this year, got a fairly quick result with our BFP mid April - but sadly little bub didn't stick and had a really early mc. Were advised to wait one or two cycles and just when we were gearing up to start ttc again, a bt revealed I never developed immunity from my first MMR shot - so had to have another and wait AGAIN. But time's going by....fairly quickly and from the 20th of August we'll be back on the horse. DH asked the other day how much longer we had to wait - v. cute.

Anyhoo, best of luck to you!

Thanks littleduck! Fx u get a sticky bfp soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    New around here and just posted a new thread about this and then found this one. is it ok to double post? i figure you guys might have some better experience than me with this question...

Just wondering if anyone has experienced something like this. We're TTC and I've been charting basal temp for the last few months. This cycle my basal temp never went below my coverline (even after AF). It's at least 2 degrees higher than it has been any other month I've charted and never did the ovulation dip thing this month either. I've POAS and got a -ve. I'm a week away from AF being due again and haven't seen any drop in temp all month. Feeling nautious, tired, super hungry...
    Spoke with dr and was told to just wait until next cycle and test again if nothing happened. It's only a week away but you know how it feels... longest week ever... (until the next month anyway!)
    I've read that morning sickness symptoms can be 'all in your head' when you want pregnancy so much, but does that include basal temp? or is my body just being totally random.
    Just felt like throwing it out there and seeing if anyone else had similar experiences. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Itsonlyme, and welcome!

Haven't had anything similar to what you're going through, but I'm only on my second cycle of charting. Personally I think that sometimes people believe what they want to (meaning yes it could be in your head), but that wouldn't include your temps! Hopefully the next week goes by quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi itsonlyme. Did your temp drop at all with your last AF, or stay the same (or higher)? Has your temp increased at all during this current cycle, or stayed the same? You don't always get a temp dip just before o, but post-o temps are usually higher than pre-o temps in a cycle. It's possible for your coverline to change from cycle to cycle too, i.e. for your ltl to be higher or lower. For example, my pre-o temps in my current cycle (cd2) are a lot lower than they were last cycle. When did you last test? Your 'AF' might have actually been implantation bleeding. If you post your chart it might be easier to figure out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here are all of my charts to date. At least the overall trend is pretty much the same, even if individual temps are sometimes totally wacky. It's always so frustrating being CD2 - such a tiny little chart! My temps have been lower so far this cycle. I don't know what that means. Probably nothing! Grrr... when will I get my BFP?????

Charts.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just for fun, I also create a DPO comparison chart (since my o day is different every cycle). My post o temps are a bit more consistent:
    dpo charts.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liking the chart overlays, Funchu. V cool. I'm hoping that for myself, a trend will emerge over the next few charts, or better yet, that I won't have to do it for too long!

Question - when opk-ing, do you only test once, or two/three times in a day? The instructions say to do it sometime between 10 & 8, but I've read posts where people talk about doing it more than once. I'll probably start testing on CD 7 ( my cycles used to be prety short so thought I'd start early just in case), and want to make sure I'm doing it properly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I start from cd10 now I'm very regular. I do 1 a day, on days 10 and 11. day 12 sometimes 2 if I see the fade in - so it's progessively getting darker. Then I test 3 times cd13 and 14 as my surge lasts less than 12 hours. I usually get the pos night of day 13/morning of day 14. then will test for another 24 hours to watch it go neg again.

HTH

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (29-07-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    When I would do it...i would test once a day for a couple of days (usually 8pm) then once it got dark but not positive I would sometimes test a second time (about 11pm)...for two months if I hadn't have tested twice I would have missed the surge. Though the month I fell pregnant I missed the surge anyway as I didn't have many opks left so only tested once.

If you're using IC's...test as much as you like! You'll find after the first cycle or so you won't test as much anyway as you'll have a better idea of your cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (29-07-2013)