Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Hi all.

Im new here, about to start ttc so i thought id pop in and say hi. We tried for about 6 months approx 2 yrs ago with no luck and have now decided to try again. Ive started charting my first cycle so have to see how we go.
    Welcome kelstar! I'm only onto charting my second cycle so not much further ahead. We had started ttc end of Jan this year, got a fairly quick result with our BFP mid April - but sadly little bub didn't stick and had a really early mc. Were advised to wait one or two cycles and just when we were gearing up to start ttc again, a bt revealed I never developed immunity from my first MMR shot - so had to have another and wait AGAIN. But time's going by....fairly quickly and from the 20th of August we'll be back on the horse. DH asked the other day how much longer we had to wait - v. cute.

Anyhoo, best of luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    So something weird is happening. I am unable to take temps at the exact same time every morning so they generally differ between 6-8am. This chart LOOKS like I possibility o'd yesterday which is weird considering I have had no other o signs and generally o around cd16-17. I really hope not because that would mean I missed it any thoughts?? I'm so upset..

To me it looks like you might've o'd on CD10, in which case you possibly caught it by bd'ing on CD7.......unfortunately only time will tell though. For you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    To me it looks like you might've o'd on CD10, in which case you possibly caught it by bd'ing on CD7.......unfortunately only time will tell though. For you!
    Thanks I've had no ewcm either so I could just kick myself. I'm literally crying because I took a really relaxed approach this month and now I think I shouldn't have. BD on cd7 was in the shower so I doubt we caught anything. Sigh.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I don't think you've od yet...with a time difference of up to 2 hours it could easily be an inaccurate temp. You will know in a few days as it might drop again & you might get ewcm etc.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I've had no ewcm either so I could just kick myself. I'm literally crying because I took a really relaxed approach this month and now I think I shouldn't have. BD on cd7 was in the shower so I doubt we caught anything. Sigh.
    I don't think you can trust your chart either.
    A time difference of 2 hrs is pretty big when it comes to charting.
    Why are you struggling to take it at the same time/as close as?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I wouldn't trust your chart. If you don't take your temp as the same time everyday then results will be inaccurate. I don't think you have o'ed yet. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374974335.517894.jpg

Well I looks like I o'ed on cd 18. O is on different days now which is annoying because I was o'ing on cd 19 and af would come in 13 days but now it seems like its all over the place. Lucky I use opks when af finishes just incase. I lost out this cycle so on to next cycle I doubt I would catch the egg having being 8days before o

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I don't think you can trust your chart either.
    A time difference of 2 hrs is pretty big when it comes to charting.
    Why are you struggling to take it at the same time/as close as?
    Very light sleeper. I'll wake at least twice over 8 hours. I usually take the latest of the 2.

Thanks
    Reviews

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e

My last chart was a bit crazy, I was taking temps all over the show. I thought it was best to take it after at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep, but then I read it shouldn't make too much difference (as long as you're not actually getting up). Are you able to set an alarm for the same time everyday? For instance some mornings I only have to get up at 7, but I still set my alarm for 6 and that's when I take my temp. We'll see what this month looks like in a couple weeks time
    Last edited by littleduck; 28-07-2013 at 11:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Attachment 39929

Well I looks like I o'ed on cd 18. O is on different days now which is annoying because I was o'ing on cd 19 and af would come in 13 days but now it seems like its all over the place. Lucky I use opks when af finishes just incase. I lost out this cycle so on to next cycle I doubt I would catch the egg having being 8days before o
    it is a nice chart though.