Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Woke up before my alarm again! At least I got another temp above cover line.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Woke up before my alarm again! At least I got another temp above cover line.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    I wish my chart looked like yours!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsknowles View Post
    I wish my chart looked like yours!!!
    How is yours going? I'm still skeptical that I ovulated. Last cycle ff removed my o after my temp dropped too many times. I think it looks too rocky and I have so many open circles cause I wake before my alarm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tested again this morning & pretty sure it's a BFN.
    So ill just wait it out until AF is due now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Tested again this morning & pretty sure it's a BFN.
    So ill just wait it out until AF is due now.
    Aww that sucks. Hopefully it was just too early. When is af due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Aww that sucks. Hopefully it was just too early. When is af due?
    AF is due on Friday. But (and I'm really hoping the B6 has kicked in now) if this cycle is like all my others then ill get spotting tomorrow in the lead up to AF.

In other news, I came over in a rash Saturday night. Sooo itchy like an allergic reaction. I took antihistamine which I really didn't want to do & it went down a bit and stopped itching.
    Woke up Sunday morning & the rash had spread to other areas on a larger scale. So off to the Dr I went. She said its an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I've been taking! Lol I can't win!
    Although, I was googling it yesterday (just in case it was actually a pg symptom) and came across Pregnancy Rash, and it sure resembled that!
    So got my hopes up & really thought there'd be a clear 2nd line this morning!

Hey ho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    AF is due on Friday. But (and I'm really hoping the B6 has kicked in now) if this cycle is like all my others then ill get spotting tomorrow in the lead up to AF.

In other news, I came over in a rash Saturday night. Sooo itchy like an allergic reaction. I took antihistamine which I really didn't want to do & it went down a bit and stopped itching.
    Woke up Sunday morning & the rash had spread to other areas on a larger scale. So off to the Dr I went. She said its an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I've been taking! Lol I can't win!
    Although, I was googling it yesterday (just in case it was actually a pg symptom) and came across Pregnancy Rash, and it sure resembled that!
    So got my hopes up & really thought there'd be a clear 2nd line this morning!

Hey ho!
    You poor thing! Iv been taking b6 too. Wonder if it helped me o this cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no Calstar. I hope the rash clears up.

AFM - temp back up this morning (& higher than previous post-o temps), so still in with a chance. fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Oh no Calstar. I hope the rash clears up.

AFM - temp back up this morning (& higher than previous post-o temps), so still in with a chance. fx
    Fingers crossed, how many dpo are you???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp went down from yesterday, but still higher than at this dpo than previous cycles, so I guess there's still some hope!