Closed Thread
Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I think its wrong to the lab we went to is so un professional df previous test was done four hours later ! That's the one that came up with 21 mill. And so when we went back I spoke to the lady at the front desk and told her what had happened and asked if they could please make sure the test is done within the two hours she had a go at me saying "do you want to tell them how to do their jobs?" And I was like no but this is part of their jobs. Anyway she was really rude and we had a bit of a tiff so I'm thinking she may have had something to do with this because it just doesn't match up at all. The only other thing I can think of is df and I did a 45 minute cycle class right before the test ? Apparently that can effect it lol but it certinally shouldn't bring it from 21 mill to 11mill !
    I think we may need to go to a private clinic where they do the tests then and there because I just really have a hard time believing it. I don't have the results with me at the moment but I also remember non motile sperm was 65% which I don't think is good and that's a huge change from the last test but nothing has changed in our lifestyle if anything we have become healthier he's been taking his Vitimans and eating healthier and drinking more water. I'm so confused as to why this has happened
    we have had the worst time with this and had to deal with some of the rudest people iv lost all hope in the public medical system.
    Oh dear. Just go somewhere else, even if it is for peace of mind and it makes you and dh feel less stressed. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone using the cb fertility monitor

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Anyone using the cb fertility monitor

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Nope - are you thinking of giving it a go or do you use it already?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Looking good!!!! When will u test??
    Here's mine http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    I may have tested this morning

It was all a bit of a disaster though lol
    Got my cup & hpt ready, sat down and starting peeing - Minus catching it in the friggin cup!!! What a numpty!
    So I squeezed an extra bit of drizzle out, and attempted to dip as best as possible!

Now...I think they may be, the faintest of faint lines. I tried to take a photo so you ladies could help me decipher it but nothing's really coming up using my phone.

I will test again tomorrow & see what that shows.

Not getting hopeful just yet

Sending out hugs to all my charting buds xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I think its wrong to the lab we went to is so un professional df previous test was done four hours later ! That's the one that came up with 21 mill. And so when we went back I spoke to the lady at the front desk and told her what had happened and asked if they could please make sure the test is done within the two hours she had a go at me saying "do you want to tell them how to do their jobs?" And I was like no but this is part of their jobs. Anyway she was really rude and we had a bit of a tiff so I'm thinking she may have had something to do with this because it just doesn't match up at all. The only other thing I can think of is df and I did a 45 minute cycle class right before the test ? Apparently that can effect it lol but it certinally shouldn't bring it from 21 mill to 11mill !
    I think we may need to go to a private clinic where they do the tests then and there because I just really have a hard time believing it. I don't have the results with me at the moment but I also remember non motile sperm was 65% which I don't think is good and that's a huge change from the last test but nothing has changed in our lifestyle if anything we have become healthier he's been taking his Vitimans and eating healthier and drinking more water. I'm so confused as to why this has happened
    we have had the worst time with this and had to deal with some of the rudest people iv lost all hope in the public medical system.
    Are you able to go to a private clinic? No harm/shame with getting another opinion, especially with the awful experience you had. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    May have. Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey has anyone read/is reading "Charting your way to conception"? (The companion book to FF). I'm finding it really helpful in interpreting what little data I have . Wish I had've started doing this back in Feb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey has anyone read/is reading "Charting your way to conception"? (The companion book to FF). I'm finding it really helpful in interpreting what little data I have . Wish I had've started doing this back in Feb!
    I have just downloaded it. I will read soon. Thanks
    Have you seen 'the great sperm race' on you tube? If have a link here on bh if you type it in search. It goes for 51mins with 6 parts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post

It was all a bit of a disaster though lol
    Got my cup & hpt ready, sat down and starting peeing - Minus catching it in the friggin cup!!! What a numpty!
    So I squeezed an extra bit of drizzle out, and attempted to dip as best as possible!

Now...I think they may be, the faintest of faint lines. I tried to take a photo so you ladies could help me decipher it but nothing's really coming up using my phone.

I will test again tomorrow & see what that shows.

Not getting hopeful just yet

Sending out hugs to all my charting buds xoxox
    Lol oh dear, you are so special! But now the suspense is killing me!!! I will be checking for a pic tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    I have just downloaded it. I will read soon. Thanks
    Have you seen 'the great sperm race' on you tube? If have a link here on bh if you type it in search. It goes for 51mins with 6 parts
    I've heard about that, must've been in another thread. Will def look it up! I love watching about the scientific side of conception - like BBC "The Human Body" etc etc. Thanks