Closed Thread
Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    From what I have read the sperm count will usually remain the same over an 18 month period. So I would say that the 11 mill is wrong.
    The old count range used to be under 20 mill but it has now changed to 14 mil
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I got crosshairs but I'm feeling sceptical. Last time I got them ff removed them later on when my temps didn't stay up. Also the day of my ovulation dip.. I took 1 nurafen the night before.. What do u ladies think? The notes are the nights I took nurafen.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    From what I have read the sperm count will usually remain the same over an 18 month period. So I would say that the 11 mill is wrong.
    The old count range used to be under 20 mill but it has now changed to 14 mil
    xxx
    I think its wrong to the lab we went to is so un professional df previous test was done four hours later ! That's the one that came up with 21 mill. And so when we went back I spoke to the lady at the front desk and told her what had happened and asked if they could please make sure the test is done within the two hours she had a go at me saying "do you want to tell them how to do their jobs?" And I was like no but this is part of their jobs. Anyway she was really rude and we had a bit of a tiff so I'm thinking she may have had something to do with this because it just doesn't match up at all. The only other thing I can think of is df and I did a 45 minute cycle class right before the test ? Apparently that can effect it lol but it certinally shouldn't bring it from 21 mill to 11mill !
    I think we may need to go to a private clinic where they do the tests then and there because I just really have a hard time believing it. I don't have the results with me at the moment but I also remember non motile sperm was 65% which I don't think is good and that's a huge change from the last test but nothing has changed in our lifestyle if anything we have become healthier he's been taking his Vitimans and eating healthier and drinking more water. I'm so confused as to why this has happened
    we have had the worst time with this and had to deal with some of the rudest people iv lost all hope in the public medical system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I got crosshairs but I'm feeling sceptical. Last time I got them ff removed them later on when my temps didn't stay up. Also the day of my ovulation dip.. I took 1 nurafen the night before.. What do u ladies think? The notes are the nights I took nurafen.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Looks good to me you got a nice big ovulation dip

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it still looks good - especially from your cm just before O. FF moved my crosshairs ahead one day because of my temps too, which would mean I o'd on CD......16???? Which seems a bit (haha) late! Especially when a few months ago, and my cycles were 23 days long, I was due to o on cd10.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Looks good to me you got a nice big ovulation dip
    Ff says ovulation on Thursday and the most recent bd session was the Saturday night/Sunday morning. Not feeling hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    I think it still looks good - especially from your cm just before O. FF moved my crosshairs ahead one day because of my temps too, which would mean I o'd on CD......16???? Which seems a bit (haha) late! Especially when a few months ago, and my cycles were 23 days long, I was due to o on cd10.
    Maybe it's because you od from the other side? Ff completely removed my crosshairs last cycle so I don't want to get excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

Now this is a big change from all my other charts! Super jump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post

Looking good!!!! When will u test??
    Here's mine http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post

Omg thats a great temp rise!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app