Closed Thread
Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 909
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    1,975
    Thanked
    1,164
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Awesome except we just got some bad news df had a seamen analysis done that showed he now only has 11 million sperm ! And we had one done two months ago that showed 21 million it just doesn't make sense to me he's healthy and doesn't smoke or take drugs hardly drinks and is only 24 years old I'm so confused and the doctor was so rude to us I almost cried she was practically yelling at us and saying were to young to worry and to come back in two years and she wouldn't give me a copy of my blood tests worst day ever !
    That's disgusting of that gp. Sometimes it is the experience of the pathologist as to what result you get from sperm. I know when we did ours we drove directly to the hospital and gave it directly to lab. They wanted us to give it to pathology place then let it sit there until a courier driver picked it up and we thought no that is just going to waste precious time. So I dumped dh at front of hospital and he went in.
    How many mg of vitamin c is he having a day? Apparently having about 100 helps. Sorry I don't know much else xxx

  2. #212
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    That's disgusting of that gp. Sometimes it is the experience of the pathologist as to what result you get from sperm. I know when we did ours we drove directly to the hospital and gave it directly to lab. They wanted us to give it to pathology place then let it sit there until a courier driver picked it up and we thought no that is just going to waste precious time. So I dumped dh at front of hospital and he went in.
    How many mg of vitamin c is he having a day? Apparently having about 100 helps. Sorry I don't know much else xxx
    I know and now I'm so stressed we dropped it directly to the lab to and he's been taking paternal plus for men and was taking the blackmores men's performance it feels like its becoming so out of reach. We had the same test done 2 months ago after he had been very sick and his count was 21 million now its dropped to 11 ! It just doesn't make sense to me its so confusing and she didnt help one bit

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    1,975
    Thanked
    1,164
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I know and now I'm so stressed we dropped it directly to the lab to and he's been taking paternal plus for men and was taking the blackmores men's performance it feels like its becoming so out of reach. We had the same test done 2 months ago after he had been very sick and his count was 21 million now its dropped to 11 ! It just doesn't make sense to me its so confusing and she didnt help one bit
    What did the motility come up as?
    Because they say that quality is better than quantity and it can override the sperm count
    Last edited by Kazza78; 20-07-2013 at 14:56.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    1,975
    Thanked
    1,164
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ours says above 14 mill is normal. Maybe you could make it in between those and say its 16 mill which is considered normal
    Last edited by Kazza78; 20-07-2013 at 15:36.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    1,975
    Thanked
    1,164
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374298115.987456.jpg

    Could you send a pic? Like this
    Last edited by Kazza78; 20-07-2013 at 15:36.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Awesome except we just got some bad news df had a seamen analysis done that showed he now only has 11 million sperm ! And we had one done two months ago that showed 21 million it just doesn't make sense to me he's healthy and doesn't smoke or take drugs hardly drinks and is only 24 years old I'm so confused and the doctor was so rude to us I almost cried she was practically yelling at us and saying were to young to worry and to come back in two years and she wouldn't give me a copy of my blood tests worst day ever !
    Sorry to hear a friend of mines dp has 2 million but she said it only takes 1 so shes not worried.hes young and healthy too

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #217
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,084
    Thanks
    7,222
    Thanked
    3,623
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Awesome except we just got some bad news df had a seamen analysis done that showed he now only has 11 million sperm ! And we had one done two months ago that showed 21 million it just doesn't make sense to me he's healthy and doesn't smoke or take drugs hardly drinks and is only 24 years old I'm so confused and the doctor was so rude to us I almost cried she was practically yelling at us and saying were to young to worry and to come back in two years and she wouldn't give me a copy of my blood tests worst day ever !
    11mil isn't too bad. Assuming motilty & morphology were normal you should be able to concieve naturally. How long had your df abstained before the test? My DH had trouble abstaining...

    You need to ditch that gp asap...and she has to give you a copy of your results if you request them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    What did the motility come up as?
    Because they say that quality is better than quantity and it can override the sperm count
    This.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Attachment 39546

    Could you send a pic? Like this
    I will send a pic tomorrow thanks so much for your help it's so stressful iv been crying all afternoon I feel like I have no where else to turn and we tried so hard to make the test ether than the last we changed all our meals even tho they weren't that had to begin with and we got him straight on Vitimans and its gotten worse just doesn't make sense

  9. #219
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Sorry to hear a friend of mines dp has 2 million but she said it only takes 1 so shes not worried.hes young and healthy too

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I will try look at it that way to df is also young and healthy it has come as quite a shock

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    11mil isn't too bad. Assuming motilty & morphology were normal you should be able to concieve naturally. How long had your df abstained before the test? My DH had trouble abstaining...

    You need to ditch that gp asap...and she has to give you a copy of your results if you request them.



    This.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Its just so weird that two months ago it was 21 million and we thought that was bad now its gone to 11 million ! we didnt have sex for 4 days before the test


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 13:02
  2. 2 WW Day by day chart
    By Sharlee32 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-06-2013, 09:48
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!