Closed Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome thread 2. I am still at work. Just come to post my charts again here
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/3f197b

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh tabby there is the faintest of faintest line but I dont know if im wishing so hard that I can see a faibt faint faint. Having pinching pains again.

Ive had such bad foot pain due to my tumor in my foot and headaches and I haven't touched one tablet of advil or anything and all for nothing it feels like.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fx fx fx!!!!! Honestly I didn't believe my faint bfp either...not until I got a proper line two days later anyway!

If anyone is interested...kind of sad not having a current chart anymore...

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/416e34

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Fx fx fx!!!!! Honestly I didn't believe my faint bfp either...not until I got a proper line two days later anyway!

If anyone is interested...kind of sad not having a current chart anymore...

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/416e34

Yeah ill be the same hehe. I wana test this new uterus out lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, mind if I join in? Thought I'd try my hand at this charting thing

Only just started a few days ago so don't have much to go on.....but temps started at 36.40 and this morning's was at 35.15.....think there's a good chance I'm getting ready to o? (It's exciting to think I actually might know when it's happening )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Fx Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey ladies, mind if I join in? Thought I'd try my hand at this charting thing

Only just started a few days ago so don't have much to go on.....but temps started at 36.40 and this morning's was at 35.15.....think there's a good chance I'm getting ready to o? (It's exciting to think I actually might know when it's happening )
    If you took your temperatures at the same time then yes, it may be that you're getting ready to o. Its quite a big dip though...I never got a temp below 35.5. If it stays below about 36 over the next few days, then its probably related to o.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Masive temp drop this morning but I had such a headache lastnight and took advil which will cause yout temp to be lower so I dont know how accurate the temp.is. af is due tomorrow so spotting should happen today. The tcoyf chart classifys O on the temp rise not temp dip like ff do either 12 or 13 dpo af usually arrives on 14dpo. I have put a sign on my hpts which says DO NOT TEST TILL 13DPO for my next cycle lol wnd wrapped the box in gladwrap and hid it from myself hahah. I need to order some new hpts,im thinking of getting opks and hpts from usa on ebay because ive tried all the ones in Australia and they are crappy atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Masive temp drop this morning but I had such a headache lastnight and took advil which will cause yout temp to be lower so I dont know how accurate the temp.is. af is due tomorrow so spotting should happen today. The tcoyf chart classifys O on the temp rise not temp dip like ff do either 12 or 13 dpo af usually arrives on 14dpo. I have put a sign on my hpts which says DO NOT TEST TILL 13DPO for my next cycle lol wnd wrapped the box in gladwrap and hid it from myself hahah. I need to order some new hpts,im thinking of getting opks and hpts from usa on ebay because ive tried all the ones in Australia and they are crappy atm.

Your cycle sounds very similar to me...at 13dpo (at the latest) I was expecting spotting as I had had a temp dip but it never came and my temp went up the next morning and af didn't show up. Fx you don't have a headache tonight because I'm interested to see what your temp is like tomorrow!

Not sure about good cheap opks & hpts. I used to get oracle & they worked for me (though their hpts were bad). Have you tried fertility2family? Their opks are less sensitive so good if you produce lots of lh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll see what more data shows....both FF and PinkPad estimate o this Friday the 12th......we're not ttc this month but thought I'd work on trying to figure out o myself instead of just relying on apps alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    We'll see what more data shows....both FF and PinkPad estimate o this Friday the 12th......we're not ttc this month but thought I'd work on trying to figure out o myself instead of just relying on apps alone.
    Sounds like it might be it then. My temp would drop, probably about 4 days before o. Which correlates with the timing of the estrogen surge (if your interested - it usually occurs 3-4 days before o).

I liked temping, its great getting to know your own cycles so well...even for stuff unrelated to ttc. I found it useful knowing how my mood responded to my hormone levels (as inferred from my temps), for example.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like to think that my chart shows the pre-O / oestrogen surge pretty well!

Come on Egg, this is our month!! Lets do this s#*t!!!!!!