Closed Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 909
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    1,899
    Thanked
    1,149
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome thread 2. I am still at work. Just come to post my charts again here
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/3f197b

  2. #12
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,815
    Thanks
    6,778
    Thanked
    3,407
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh tabby there is the faintest of faintest line but I dont know if im wishing so hard that I can see a faibt faint faint. Having pinching pains again.

    Ive had such bad foot pain due to my tumor in my foot and headaches and I haven't touched one tablet of advil or anything and all for nothing it feels like.


    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fx fx fx!!!!! Honestly I didn't believe my faint bfp either...not until I got a proper line two days later anyway!

    If anyone is interested...kind of sad not having a current chart anymore...

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/416e34



    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Fx fx fx!!!!! Honestly I didn't believe my faint bfp either...not until I got a proper line two days later anyway!

    If anyone is interested...kind of sad not having a current chart anymore...

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/416e34



    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah ill be the same hehe. I wana test this new uterus out lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies, mind if I join in? Thought I'd try my hand at this charting thing

    Only just started a few days ago so don't have much to go on.....but temps started at 36.40 and this morning's was at 35.15.....think there's a good chance I'm getting ready to o? (It's exciting to think I actually might know when it's happening )

  5. #15
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,815
    Thanks
    6,778
    Thanked
    3,407
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Fx Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey ladies, mind if I join in? Thought I'd try my hand at this charting thing

    Only just started a few days ago so don't have much to go on.....but temps started at 36.40 and this morning's was at 35.15.....think there's a good chance I'm getting ready to o? (It's exciting to think I actually might know when it's happening )
    If you took your temperatures at the same time then yes, it may be that you're getting ready to o. Its quite a big dip though...I never got a temp below 35.5. If it stays below about 36 over the next few days, then its probably related to o.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    littleduck  (09-07-2013)

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Masive temp drop this morning but I had such a headache lastnight and took advil which will cause yout temp to be lower so I dont know how accurate the temp.is. af is due tomorrow so spotting should happen today. The tcoyf chart classifys O on the temp rise not temp dip like ff do either 12 or 13 dpo af usually arrives on 14dpo. I have put a sign on my hpts which says DO NOT TEST TILL 13DPO for my next cycle lol wnd wrapped the box in gladwrap and hid it from myself hahah. I need to order some new hpts,im thinking of getting opks and hpts from usa on ebay because ive tried all the ones in Australia and they are crappy atm.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #17
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,815
    Thanks
    6,778
    Thanked
    3,407
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Masive temp drop this morning but I had such a headache lastnight and took advil which will cause yout temp to be lower so I dont know how accurate the temp.is. af is due tomorrow so spotting should happen today. The tcoyf chart classifys O on the temp rise not temp dip like ff do either 12 or 13 dpo af usually arrives on 14dpo. I have put a sign on my hpts which says DO NOT TEST TILL 13DPO for my next cycle lol wnd wrapped the box in gladwrap and hid it from myself hahah. I need to order some new hpts,im thinking of getting opks and hpts from usa on ebay because ive tried all the ones in Australia and they are crappy atm.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Your cycle sounds very similar to me...at 13dpo (at the latest) I was expecting spotting as I had had a temp dip but it never came and my temp went up the next morning and af didn't show up. Fx you don't have a headache tonight because I'm interested to see what your temp is like tomorrow!

    Not sure about good cheap opks & hpts. I used to get oracle & they worked for me (though their hpts were bad). Have you tried fertility2family? Their opks are less sensitive so good if you produce lots of lh.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We'll see what more data shows....both FF and PinkPad estimate o this Friday the 12th......we're not ttc this month but thought I'd work on trying to figure out o myself instead of just relying on apps alone.

  10. #19
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,815
    Thanks
    6,778
    Thanked
    3,407
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    We'll see what more data shows....both FF and PinkPad estimate o this Friday the 12th......we're not ttc this month but thought I'd work on trying to figure out o myself instead of just relying on apps alone.
    Sounds like it might be it then. My temp would drop, probably about 4 days before o. Which correlates with the timing of the estrogen surge (if your interested - it usually occurs 3-4 days before o).

    I liked temping, its great getting to know your own cycles so well...even for stuff unrelated to ttc. I found it useful knowing how my mood responded to my hormone levels (as inferred from my temps), for example.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like to think that my chart shows the pre-O / oestrogen surge pretty well!

    Come on Egg, this is our month!! Lets do this s#*t!!!!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 14:02
  2. 2 WW Day by day chart
    By Sharlee32 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-06-2013, 10:48
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!