I love so much about our new house (that's why we bought it )
- I love how big it is (5 beds 2 bathrooms)
- I have sooooo much storage
- my huge kitchen that overlooks our big backyard
- our sunken toy room that is screened from view by a low partition wall so the toy room can be trashed and you can't see it from the rest of the house yay!
- minimal gardens as we are not green thumbs
- our house is in a tiny cul-de-sac of 5 houses and the kids all play outside together while we have wine and nibblies. So nice!
After coming from a tiny 3 bed 1 bathroom house we really appreciate heaps about our new home