+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My daughter's 9 months and our pram only faces out. It really bothers me actually...she gets quite bored in the pram and is SO much happier when in a shopping trolley, being held etc. as she gets the interaction. If I COULD I'd probably have her facing me all the time currently.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I never did! DS always faced me until he stopped using the pram - I found it nicer to talk to him or when he was eating snacks in the pram it was easier to watch him ! He could still see everything and where he was going , he loved the pram and it was never a problem getting him in - unlike a lot of my friends whose babies/toddler hated their prams as they only faced outwards
    Exactly this. My DD is almost 2.5 now and still faces me always. I love being able to chat with her and I don't think it impedes her view of the world.

Similar Threads

1. How to parent/step-parent part time...?
    By poppy83 in forum Step-parents / Blended families
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-03-2013, 08:49
  2. getting a 7mth old to sleep through
    By ziara in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:49
  3. What to get for a 2nd car seat for 7mth old?
    By Snooze in forum Safety Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-10-2012, 16:46