+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Blood in urine.

Hi ladies,

I had a urine test a few weeks ago which apparently showed blood in my urine. I saw my GP again the other day and she got me to retest, I got a call this morning saying that the doctor wants to see me about the results. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what it may be aside from a UTI? I did google out of curiosity and all I could find is a UTI as an answer. I don't have any of the usual symptoms of a UTI, though I have read they are more common if dehydrated, which I know I am a bit but I have HG kicking my butt atm. I'm 10 weeks today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister always has traces of blood in her urine samples, no Dr that she went to could ever find the cause of it. Apparently it can be common in people with a European background.

Similar Threads

1. 35 weeks and blood in urine
    By mummy and bubbles in forum Third Trimester Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 17:24
  2. Blood in urine, not af
    By wantsabubba in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 13:16
  3. Sugar in urine
    By shani2 in forum Gestational Diabetes
    Replies: 2