+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow. I can't believe how much iron deficiency can mess around with sleep. Thanks for the tip on the emla patches - my older daughter had a blood test when she was younger and it was just awful, so given my younger daughter's temperament it will be 100 times worse.
    Did you guys request a blood test or how did you get to that point when seeing your doctor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was actually our paed gastro who said my DS' sleeping was possibly due to the iron deficiency, so he requested more blood tests. My DS has shocking reflux and gastritis which means he absorbs not much. But since the iron infusion he sleeps all night. If you have a good gp just request it and they should help.

Similar Threads

1. Sleeping in but waking through the night
    By cnic in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 18:22
  2. 9.5mth old not sleeping well at night
    By MummyJuls in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-08-2012, 08:50
  3. When did your bub start sleeping through every night?
    By 2ndtimemumma in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 13:36