+ Reply to Thread

Default Does anyone else's dh/partner not like to say you are trying? Or other words they don

Ok, so this is a random question for a bit of fun to see if my dh is the only silly one who does this.

My dh doesn't like to admit that we are 'trying' for a baby. So when I asked him 'what are we doing then?' He tells me that ' we are not NOT trying in the hope that we will have a baby'
    Wth? That seems silly to me. I think he is just scared to say that we are 'trying' because of the stress and pressure that goes along with it, which is fair enough. I would like to take as much of a relaxed approach as possible anyway (although I am sure I will become obsessed with it over time, I have wanted it for so long) but for now we are just dtd whenever we want without stressing about the 'right days' or anything like that (although I know subconsciously when those days are anyway haha)

Anyway. Just wanted to know if any of your partners are funny about little things like that or have certain terms that they don't like. He makes me laugh and it keeps it fun

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

springfield lakes
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dp was exactly the same. He would never say we were trying. He always said he just wanted it to happen and not think about anything else in the meantime like with dd (who was a surprise baby) I don't think he actually realised the small time frame each month that we had to try and make it happen! Anyway we recently got our bfp and it did turn out to be quite unexpected because we'd stopped "trying" and thinking about it. Good luck hope u won't have to wait long!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app