+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome thanks for that Betty. I to won't do soft serves or soft cheeses. Even salad bars, pre made salads are a no no. I even made my DH wash our lettuce last night!!!

I was craving chocolate thickshake big time (again because I can't have it) so DH bought me ice cream and chocolate topping so I can make them at home!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I've always been comfortable with the thought of super fresh, good quality sushi. I prefer salmon anyway so no issues with mercury lol...but no cravings for it as yet and not left house so no chance...but now you have said it I feel like eating it lol
    Why no maccas (other brands too?? I guess a proper milkshake shop would be ok?) thick shakes / soft serve? I heard it's made from chicken fat or something disgusting once so have not had it in years, but had a major craving other day when picking up fries. Resisted it though👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy from what I understand the issue is with the machines the ice cream comes from - could contain bad bacteria.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, it's also the fact that soft serve is kept at a higher temp than normal ice cream, and could be a bacteria 'breeding ground' as a result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and I sometimes like to freak out my husband by telling him that a bacteria colony can reproduce in 15 minutes -- I usually throw that one at him when he tells me that meat that's been thawing on the side of the sink is ok to eat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 28 weeks!! Will you be having a C section due to the PP? Aww setting up the nursery is so much fun, would love to see pics if you wanted to share!

Helstar sorry your FETs haven't worked, I hope September hurries up and gets here for you.

Lovedup your line is do dark!! Mine on test day, after I got the BFP call, was only as dark as your second test, mind you I had a low first HCG, but it was THE BFP

Isabelle turned 3 months yesterday, I can believe how quickly the time has gone by. When your pregnant it slows down so much, but I promise you once your baby comes, it flies!! She's def not a squishy newborn anymore, and her little personality is becoming bigger and bigger. Here are a few pics I took yesterday, I was asking for smiles
    On an extra note it was this time last year we started our Isabelle cycle!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373411752.205689.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373411765.696637.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Oh Jen she's adorable!! Wow that is crazy she's 3 months... seriously where has the year gone???

Helstar - it's mid July now, September will be here before we know it!!!

I'm 12 weeks today - that spins me out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kate 12 weeks!! Hope your sickness starts easing up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Kate 12 weeks!
    Jen is so right, time flys once the bubs are here. Sofia was 6 weeks yesterday. Makes you guys pregnancies feel like they are flying too!
    She has starting wearing 000 now, she's a big girl now <3

Jen, Isabelle is so pretty. Looks like such a happy baby too

Wow Betty, happy third trimester!
    When are you finishing up at work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 6 weeks Goldie, it feels like only the other day you had her. How are you both going?

Isabelle is very happy, although she has decided that she doesn't want to sleep in the day, now that makes a Grizzlebelle!

I really hope that our babies all meet up one day, plus I'd love to meet you guys too.