+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be great ... Need recommendations for alternative therapies etc and who best to ask but those who live there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's your name on FB and I'll add you as a friend and then add you to our group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ... I've sent you a PM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool I've added u

5. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

quaqua  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Haven't received a group notification request but wondering if there is anyone in the group also using Monash On the GC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There are several of us who went to/ are going to/ will go back to Monash.

You may need to check your Facebook friend requests? Or messages? I think you need to be 'friends' with someone in the group to join.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @newmummy2b maybe you can send the invite again?

Otherwise you don't have to accept anything so maybe check in your group list if there's a bubhub Gold Coast ivf ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies !!
    Can someone please help me decide on which I've used clinic on the Gold Coast I should go to?
    Which one is better value for money as well thank you!!
    City Fertility
    Queensland Fertility
    Monash

Very confused as I went to City Fertility and I am definitely having the IVF and I have heard that Dr Andrew Davison and is very expensive..and not the Best doctor to go through!

Does anybody have any recommendations for me please!!
    Kind regards Amanda Jane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by quaqua View Post
    Hi. Haven't received a group notification request but wondering if there is anyone in the group also using Monash On the GC?
    Hello I am thinking about going with monash as well are they any good?
    Thanks Amanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amanda Jane,

I only just noticed this . I haven't heard anything bad about Dr Davidson, and had no idea you knew this about him. Maybe I should of did more research. We went with Davidson because a friend of mine went with him and she now has a precious girl after trying 6 years with Monash and no go. Went to Davidson and got her a baby. Also DH's daughters were delivered by Davidson when he was a obstetrician back in the day and must have changed to fertility. So it was a good thing for my dh to have found Dr Davidson as he rated him as a obstetrician. I like him. And had no idea he was expensive, but for my hubby I guess he couldn't talk Davidson up.

We have a beautiful girl with the help of Dr Davidson but since after we have tried FET and no go. I guess anyone is just as good as anyone else. A lot of the ladies here go with Dr Ong. I'm not sure where he is though, sorry for not paying attention :/ I hear pro's and con's from all over.

Its good you are doing your research, sometimes I wish we did too but as being a first time with fertility issues (it was Dh he had the snip) we were clueless and like I said when dh heard Dr Davidson's name he jumped at it.

I think fertility over all is very expensive. More expensive when you are let down. But I can't complain I have my children and maybe shouldn't be so greedy! LOL

Good luck with it all. Sorry for the long reply post.