+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh newmummy that foes sound promising. So great that doc got onto it straight away for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinJess View Post

Welcome lady lee good luck with your journey to make #2, which clinic are you with?
    Thanks Erinjess - I'm with Fertility Gold Coast (think its been bought by...QLD Fertility now or something like that??) Im in the Nothern end of the Gold Coast too and apart from getting a BFNat the end of a long cycle, I find getting to my clinic at 7:30am in Benowa every second day or so when I'm supposed to start work in Robina at 7:30 veeeeery stressful!!! The busiest time of day for my job is right on opening so even a few minutes late is a pain in the butt for my bosses and I hate it :-/ Which clinic are you with and where are you in your journey of TTC?

AFM - well...still no AF! Just phoned my FC who are going to call me back to see what I should do? SO frustrating....no ovulation last cycle after injecting FSH for 25 days and now no AF after 12 days of Provera (when I was only supposed to take 10 days worth)! I might as well just become a man and be done with it...,URGH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladydee. It can be so frustrating waiting and things not working how u want them to. My friends went to that clinic at Robina and were successful with IVF. Hang in there. Hoping things kick off soon for you.

Mustang - we are keen for a catch up. End of September is Kate's birthday but hopefully it will still work. We are northern GC too.

Fullofhope - hope your AF arrives soon. Then we can be stuck comparing buddies 😜

EJ - yes AF has arrived and I started clomid today. So we are back on the baby making wagon. Made us reflect on all we have already gotten through for baby 1. Hoping our journey for number two has fewer bumps!!!

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tk- Hooray for AF arriving! Your with Flynn also arent you? Is this the first time you've taken clomid?

AFM- no AF, still waiting. I kinda feel like im around ovulation time so it could be ages away yet! I rang Flynns rooms today because for some reason my medicare claim hasnt come through & its been over 2 weeks so not sure whats going on there, i'll have to contact medicare because the receptionist says its definitely gone through on there end, anyone else have issues with any of your claims?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope - yes i'm with Flynny and yes first time on clomid. I'm freaking out a bit actually as i have had a terrible head cold and went to GP today as it turns out its sinusitis so i am now on antibiotics. I told my GP i am on clomid and she said not to take the pills together as antibiotics can reduce the effectiveness of clomid. Hope this doesn't stuff my cycle but my head feels like it will explode so sticking with the antibiotics ...

My Medicare claims are always in my bank the next day when I go through flynny. Does Medicare have your bank details? Otherwise Medicare might be sending you a cheque?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee we have a 5 week old boy conceived with IUI at QFG. I can understand trying to make it to morning blood tests, I was running out of excuses to leave work at the busiest times. Hopefully you upcoming cycle is smooth.

TK how exciting to be starting your first cycle, I think it's great you are trying for number two so soon. Hoping a smoother road this time for you both.
    We were always unsure on number two so for now we are just enjoying Finlay.

Fullofhope hope AF arrives soon so you can start moving forward with ttc . I never had any problems with dr flynns rooms and my Medicare claims, some days the refund would be in that afternoon otherwise the next day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, lots going on here! Welcome Ladydee, ask any questions you have -- someone here will know!

TK, so weird to have you cycling yourself! Does it feel weird being the patient now? Best of luck...

Thinking of you FullofHope, I hope the issues you alluded to aren't messing with your cycle (or your head) too much -- sounds rough. Xoxox

I have a mind like a sieve lately (baby brain is a real thing!) so I will just need to say a general hi to everyone else, sorry!! I'm meeting my guy in three weeks from Monday.
    Last edited by BettyW; 30-08-2013 at 20:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been away, things have been very busy my end, I've had 6 visitors over from the UK over the last 4 weeks, Isabelle's baptism and our wedding last weekend.... Catching my breath now

Newmummy I hope you get the results soon and everything is well

Ladylee welcome welcome

TK wow that seemed to really come along quick, hope you go ok on the cloned!

Betty can't believe it's only 3 weeks, that's so exciting!!

Sorry I'm on my phone and can't look back, hope you are all doing well while cycling, pregnant, and with little ones

I would also love to come to the meetup, end of September works well for me, I'm also the northern end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, congratulations on your wedding!!! Amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw thanks Betty