+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no newmummy, hopefully everything will turn out ok. Excuse my ignorance but why is it bad if they fuse too soon?

Remember I'm just around the corner if you need anything, I'm happy to help. Or even if you just need someone to talk to who understands xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't allow for her brain to grow... I haven't done much googling on it cause I don't want to scare myself even more. Thanks goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can understand that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps for all the welcomes, you ladies all sound really lovely. I was juuust about to join this group back in 2011 but got my first ever BFP with my DD on my last cycle before IVF. HUGE congrats to all the graduate mummy's and mummy's-to-be :-D

Sigh.....still impatiently waiting waiting waiting for AF to arrive and am feeling majorly bloated and bleh! Crazy hormonal too :-\ My FS did mention that if AF didn't arrive by three days after 10 days of Provera (whoops, accidentally took 11 days worth) then I needed to call the clinic for more tests.....I wonder what would happen if I just didn't get AF??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone happen to have any good links to any articles on IVF?? I have no idea how the cycle pans out and what's involved ect..... Might help keep me busy until AF rears her head

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys!

Sounds like there are quite a few of us awaiting AF! Mine is still a week away i think at this stage... Pre-baby making it was the last thing I wanted to deal with & these days I eagerly await the arrival haha!

Welcome to the group! I was also diagnosed with PCOS this year, after concieving with my first naturally 6 years ago. About to do another round of IUI with clomid once AF arrives...

Newmummy- have my fingers crossed you get some good news! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummy, I really hope it all turns out to be nothing. I'm happy to hear that you're not googling too much because that would be worse. for you and your little girl.

I think it would be really nice to catch up if you don't mind me coming along too. It would be nice to meet you all after chatting so often and get your advice.

AFM - AF has just arrived so everything is on track!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies .... hope everyone is well
    Got a second opinion today from another doctor today that my midwife referred me too he was fantastic sent us straight to have an ultrasound so I can stop worrying so now I just have to wait for him to ring with the results the lady that did ultrasound didn't sound concerned so i feel confident but not getting my hopes up too soon!! Xo thanks for your thoughts means alot xoxo nothing worse I tell ya!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    That doctor sounds like a keeper Newmummy - an action doctor, I like it. All the very best for your DD's results

Sandra - yay for getting your next cycle started! Do you start injecting from CD2 same as a FSH cycle? If you don't mind me asking...what dosage are they starting you on?? At least you don't have to worry about over stimulating as that's a good thing with IVF I guess! Good luck with it all! I may just be one cycle behind you with moving to IVF.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummy things sounds promising with Zoe after her ultrasound, I hope you receive some good news from the dr. In the meantime continue to enjoy her and your new little family.

TK hope AF has arrived and you can get started on your first IUI cycle. I found AF was late for our first cycle too, dr put it down to nerves excitement and added stress.

Welcome lady lee good luck with your journey to make #2, which clinic are you with?

Mustangkt I am also interested in a meet up, I don't mind traveling, I live in northern GC area

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ErinJess For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (31-08-2013)