Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah I forgot about that.
    Have you booked in yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Date at the moment is Sept 23. I have a feeling it may end up being earlier - or maybe that's just me being over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin Jess - he is adorable!! Thanks for sharing. Wow that progression was quick! It's lovely seeing them grow and change hey.

Thanks for the well wishes for my IUI. I am pretty relaxed about it. Dakota is a good distraction. The little pumpkin is starting to smile at us which just melts our hearts 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the Man and I had a good talk and we have decided to wait till 42w (saturday) with daily monitoring ... then they have to induce anyway... I'm heavy and have had enough but I think it is best for baby and I to wait and let Mother Nature do her thing seen as though bubs movements and heart rate are still good... The daily monitoring will keep my mind at ease to I think ... Just hope we have made the right decision 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great plan newmum, good on you for having the stamina to keep going. Fingers crossed that when the time does come bub will be more than ready and it will be a nice quick smooth labour for you xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks goldie if I didn't have the support I have from my man midwife and these support groups i would be going insane but I've waited this long what's another week ay as long as my baby is safe I don't mind waiting ill have my body back in no time and a beautiful little girl to go with it! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin Jess - he is so gorgeous! Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. The birth sounds like it was quite the adventure for you and DP!

TK Wishing - I'm sending you lots of for your IUI. Hopefully you are one of the lucky ones!

Newmummy - I'm keeping my that you don't have to wait too much longer. It just shows how amazing a mum you are going to be to this little baby as you're already putting its needs before your own comfort. Good for you!

I hope everyone else has a great cycle this time around

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinjess- wow he is so cute! Congratulations!

TK- great to see you guys back too! Congrats on your little girl and good luck for your IUI! Is that this week? Dr Flynn gave me a few options of 1. Look into things further to see exactly how much damage may be causing issues... 2. Go straight to ivf or 3. Do a few more IUIs as he doesnt believe the cycles i did with bopp were considered beneficial at all and i "could" do another 2 & it still be considered a chance of falling...

Newmummy- hopefully not too much longer now! . The wait will definitely be worth it!

Afm- im so glad to hear so many of you have been with dr Flynn and loved him & achieved sucess too! i've decided to go ahead with another IUI starting as soon as my next AF arrives... Feels like forever at this stage but im sure itll come around quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great that you have a plan Fullofhope! I really wish you all the luck in the world!!! AF doesn't take too long to arrive.