+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been meaning to post again for a while, It's been a busy few weeks, hope this upload works. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376733831.301810.jpg
    Finlay will be 4 weeks old on Tuesday, he was born 23/7/13 at 1631 3.51kgs.

We were induced that morning, after a few hours of the gas I opted for the pethadine, at 6cms the midwife was certain we had plenty of time before delivery. 25 mins later he was born with our obstetrician dr Flynn arriving just in time to deliver him. The midwife had only just said to DP here put these gloves on its going to be me and you delivering this baby. DP was still able to catch him under the watchful eye of Michael. Due to the pethadine Finlay took a bit longer to respond and need some time on the resus table on o2 but soon after he was perfectly fine. We are so in love with him.

Fullofhope glad to hear you saw dr Flynn and it was a good change for you. We used him and couldn't speak highly enough of him, we were successful on our third attempt of IUI with him. Hope he is the key to you getting a bfp

Tk good luck with your upcoming IUI. How is Dakota? Enjoying every moment I bet.

Newmummy fingers crossed your little one makes an appearance soon.

Hope everyone else is well, will have to finish personals a bit later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow that was fast! He really wanted to meet you guys didn't he!
    He is gorgeous, congratulations girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beautiful bub ErinJess!

Thinking of you FullofHope and Lissy. Xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling Betty?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So there is hope for me to have an easy birth if I do get induced!! Looking at getting induced at day 10 had enough now feeling heavy and just very over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    So would that be Tuesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    How are you feeling Betty?
    Feeling huge! Bub is right in front of/ under my ribs most of the time. 34 weeks and I believe he's weighing about 3kg already. I have been convinced to leave work early too -- probably in 2 or 3 weeks.

How are you doing Goldie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    So would that be Tuesday?
    Yeah I have another sweep Monday +more acupuncture and then will go from there..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed she comes before then, but I'm sure you will be glad when its all over!

Don't stress over the size Betty, maneesh said I was looking at 8 or 9 pounds and she was 7'7.
    He was pretty close but hopefully he over estimates and your bub is a nice size. Are you planning on having an epidural, or are you just playing it by ear?

We are doing well thanks, they grow up so fast! Way faster than the pregnancy ever went. I don't mind though, the interactiveness and smiles are so great. I'd have then over the newborn stage any day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to have a C/S because my placenta is too close to the 'os'. So the size isn't really a big deal -- I just feel unwieldy!

Glad you're enjoying your little one, I can't believe that I'll have an actual baby soon. Woo!