+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope still waiting :-( I'm just trying to stay busy and not think about it but its not really working for me ....yesterday arvo and Last night I was having tightenings every half hour / 45 mins but they never seem to carry on as soon as I try to ignore them and get some sleep they stop ...... How much does the acupuncture cost for the ladies that have done it???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't imagine you would be able to stop thinking about it .... I really hope you don't have to wait too much longer. My first consult yesterday was $65.00 after my private health rebate. Maybe give them a ring and see how much it will be.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went to Robina and it was bulk billed my Medicare. It's not as personal as the other places, they put you on a bed, put the needles in and leave you for 20mins and come back and take them out. I preferred that because I could go every second day and it didn't cost me a thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like that idea too goldie where was that ??? I like not having to part with money lol trying to hold off spending while my man is home cause were not getting his normal income

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Newmummy - I was paying $44 after rebate for an hour session with Toni.

Has anyone heard from Lissy lately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have also been wondering about Lissy...

How have you been feeling Kate? Have you gained any weight at all?

Newmummy-fingers crossed today is your day.

Afm: still completely fatigued, nauseous and my boobs are aching and busting out of my bras! Going to go buy a body pillow this weekend for support. Plus Ive already gained 4 kg cause I'm constantly starving and way too slack to do any exercise. Bedtime for me has seriously been 7pm every night. Lol. - oh well I'm sure it'll ease off soon.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Acupuncture today at 10.30 the guy said it can happen straight away if my body is ready and he said because I'm 40+5 to prepare myself
    wish me luck lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Newmummy - hopefully it does the trick!!

Lovedup go and buy some maternity bras! It was the best decision I made! I bought mine when I was about 13 weeks - the bra ladies looked at me weirdly as I wasn't showing at all but they are SO comfy compared to my normal bras - plus I went up 2 sizes!!! I'm feeling good, just tired and a bit emotional! I'm working long hours and not getting much sleep (toilet breaks, sore back etc) so it just builds up. We have one of my husband's mates living with us at the moment too (been since Feb) and I just really want him gone! I have this desperate need to have my own space and organise everything. Plus the room we've given him is next to the nursery and I feel like I'm trespassing when I go in there (we've got the two spare rooms & main bathroom sectioned off for him). I lost it Monday night. Everything he does is annoying me at the moment! So we've settled on end of Oct for him to be out. My DH told me not to stress about things too (worst thing to say to a pregnant lady who had 4 hrs sleep the night before and worked 12 hrs that day!). Anyhoo - feeling much better now I have an end date in sight! BTW - I've only put on about 4kgs.... I prob lost about 3-5kgs in the first 12 weeks though & now I'm just eating normally (have cut back on my carbs alot and trying to eat other foods like yoghurt/eggs etc to keep me fuller). Seems to be working.

I've also booked a massage for next Fri with Ann from Power of Touch (http://poweroftouch.com.au/). She is a midwife at Pindara so knows what she is doing! I'm soooooooo looking forward to it!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (21-08-2013)