+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I've told him now. I poas at 5:45 and woke him up at 7. I was standing over him with a test and a huge smile! I didn't want to wake him earlier till I had googled images of BFP's and had reassurance from you ladies that it looked legit!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can clearly see a second line, how exciting!! Oh wow what are you going to do today now apart from smile and wish the time away til Friday. Can't wait for tomorrow's test!! X x

Isabelle was a fresh stim, but I read heaps of good things about FETs and looks like you're one too!!

T&K I can't believe the day is tomorrow when the next part starts. When we first met we had both come off the back of sad cycles, and now look at us. Can't wait to hear your news! Hope you got all your work done. Sending lots of pushing thoughts to Kate!! X x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup that is so exciting!!! I bet your DH was happy with his wake up call!

With my last cycle my 1st blood test came back positive but levels were really low. I had repeat tests a few days later & HCG had only risen a tiny bit (not doubling as it should) & my progesterone had dropped. By my 3rd test (a week after the initial) HCG & progesterone both dropped so it was all over. This cycle my levels were double what they were on the very 1st cycle I did.

Best of luck with your test this week & look forward to seeing all the sticks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lovedup!!! That is incredible to even show anything at 11dpo!!!✨🙏

I have a very good feeling for you, just like me now you have to wait wait wait!!! It sucks, but it won't suck if the line is still there tomorrow. Don't worry even if it's not darker, 2nd day mine just kinda hovered at a bit darker, but hardly to the naked eye...3rd day in was when it got noticeably a bit darker. BUT I was 15dpo and 3.5 days away from my last pregnyl shot!!! You are 11dpo, last pregnyl squirt 6 days ago right? Did they tell you the amount of pregnyl in the squirt? I think it leaves your system at a rate of about 1000 units a day, that's why even though they wouldn't blood test me, as they have to be overly cautious to make sure it's out of your system, i started to feel pretty good that week knowing the pregnyl should be going by then. Have you ever seen 2 lines??!! Isn't it the best and most nervous feeling in the world all at the same time?! Eeeiii!!!!! So exciting!!!!✨✨✨ can't wait for tomorrow's stick

Wow TK - tomorrow is the day you meet your little angel!! We will all be waiting with anticipation for an update, name, any info you want to give but also know you might be rather busy looking after your 2 girls!!! So no rush, whenever you manage to get the time we will be so excited to hear from you. Sucks about work, but as you said they will just have to do without you for now - you have way more important things going on as of tomorrow!!!! Woohoo!!! Best wishes to your Kate for a smooth birth, and you for watching it all happen!! Yay for mummies!!!✨🙏✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - ours have always been fresh as we didn't usually get frosties...only 2 in 2011, one of which was a chemical but that was way before I was on all the immune treatment I needed. I've read there is no statistical diff between success rates for either (well only a tiny amount at some clinics I think), and sometimes the body is in better shape from not having been stimmed to hell recently and less inflamed so that might help?

Maybe you could get your hubby to pee on a stick to see what no 2nd line really looks like, like TK did... lol😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey a line is a line to me and I can definitely see it! Yay, can't wait till your official test!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Your morning poas fix, bought to you by one very happy lady.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373226533.538682.jpg

Tk- today is your day!!!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!! Lovedup I reckon you've got it!!! Line is definitely darker!!! Like I said before, have you ever seen 2 lines before?! So so very happy for you!! Can't wait for your BT...urggh Friday...any chance you can try and pull a swifty and get in earlier?? 😜✨
    Nah, I guess Friday is 16dpo and that's when Monash do it hey...oh well, keep up your sticks and you're sure to stay happy this week if a little nervous!! I couldn't stop looking at my pee sticks all day long...they still sit in a drawer in the bathroom and I get them out and look sometimes and still feel so happy!!

Good luck TK!!! Thinking of all 3 of you today, I'm sure it will be the best day of your life!!!😘😘😘
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 08-07-2013 at 06:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - Kate so happy to hear you got to eat that hot chicken roll!! I know what an achievement that must feel like after all of your struggles, well done!! 😄👍

AFM - still recovering on bed rest. Hopefully back to work 15th July...kinda want to get out again and kinda just want to stay in cocoon and protect little bear as long as possible at home!! Unfortunately one of my incisions from surgery is infected so prob back to ob today for antibiotics... urgghhh... not painful, just annoying really and a bit paranoid about any bacteria in that area of belly near bub. Anyway, I'm sure it will heal, but 2 weeks post surgery should not look like it does when other sites have healed. But we survived losing an ovary together so I'm hopeful this is a tiny little thing to address for little bear & I. Xxxx
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 08-07-2013 at 06:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are my first positives EVER Lissy!

I'm sorry to hear you now have an infection hon. Gosh you've pretty much faced it all haven't you?! but baby bear is snuggled in nicely. I completely understand you wanting to cocoon yourself, especially on the cool mornings!

How you feeling today Kate? When did ur ms start?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (08-07-2013)