+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry if it takes me a while to catch up to where everyone is at as ive been hibernating for so long .

Angels4me- good luck! Have my fingers & toes crossed for you!

Lovedup- that really sucks about your work, but as hard as it can seem, try not to get worked up over it, work & money is the last thing you need to be worried about while pregnant . And if worst case scenario maybe you can pick up some casual, part time or work from home for a while?

AFM- just rang QFG & have already swapped to Dr Flynn, have an appointment in less than 2 weeks & just need a new referal from gp etc .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope that's awesome news about getting into to see Flynny. I really hope he is the key to getting your positive this cycle!

Angels how are you feeling??? So what would happen if you turned up on the blood test date that the nurses told you to? Would they then say you're too early??

Lovedup that does suck about work. Does missing out on Mat leave mean you can't take paid maternity leave? I think there is a requirement that employers must offer you unpaid leave. My work doesn't do paid leave but I can take up to 12 months unpaid with my job still being here if I want to come back. I'd def do some research on the legislation requirements before you get too worried. Also, if you need to take unpaid, the government parental leave is available if you meet the requirements (just google it). I think it's 18 weeks at the minimum wage. PS: Are you morning sickness sick??? Throwing up at work is the worst! I used to get so embarrassed running to the loo's, esp when half the office didn't know - and I looked like rubbish. One of the girls told me I looked translucent in the beginning as I was so pale from being sick all the time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling pretty much the same as always Kate, I do feel a bit achey around my ovaries but im presuming that's the Crinone.. When I fell pregnant with my son I was soooo bloated and when the nurses rang to say my test was positive they said they already knew cause of the bad bloating, I have no bloating as yet this time but still only early days though..Dr Ong said implantation should be Sunday if all is good in there with my little emby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lovedup I'm in a similar position -- been with my school for 2 years but still on contract so no Mat Leave and no job to come back to. It's depressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty are you employed by education qld or a private school?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder if newmummy has had her bub yet. Can wait to hear the news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Betty are you employed by education qld or a private school?
    Private. I don't think Ed Qld would be able to not pay me leave after so long. Private can more or less do what they want, within their EBA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I was thinking cause I'm with qld health and if your on a temp contract for a year then you get all the same benefits as permanent. Yeah I imagine private can do what they like hey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Bub not here yet
    But I'm down to the 5 day countdown hope she comes on time! Been having some nice braxton hicks so fingers crossed it's a sign... Im trying all natural ways to induce labour ... Hope everyone is well ...., sorry I have been MIA been tired and lots going on my man is home now for his month off so I'm relieved! Hope we can all catch up soon and get to know each other and our bubs!! Welcome back fullofhope hope everything goes well this cycle for you!!! Xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too long to go newmummy! How exciting!
    Yeah can't wait to meet your little one too!