+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope it all happened really quickly for us. On my last cycle with O'Dowd I had a chemical pregnancy. When I was in the clinic getting my last bloods it was suggested to me we see Flynn (the nurses would rather you stayed with the clinic & changed Dr's than just leave). Anyhoo they actually called Flynn's rooms & we got an appt the following week!! I think it was a cancellation but he's pretty accommodating with his times (maybe explain your situation). I had to wait a cycle before we went again because of the HCG still in my body but my 4th cycle was in March & we had our 5th cycle egg pickup 1st May so it happened quite quickly. You don't need to have all the tests again but you will need another referral from your GP. Bopp could refer you but that only lasts 6mnths as opposed to 12mnths from GP.

Id suggest getting an appt & referral now so you can get the ball rolling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    She's already 9 weeks old, lol!
    WOW congratulations! I was looking at our tracker & it said 7 weeks left, dont mind me lol! I bet your head over heels in love with her ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustang- thanks for all the advice! I might ring them tomorrow & chat to them... Fingers crossed he can fit me in without much of a wait...

I think im the last one left from the old group to be still trying . This will be the poitive one! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have always said this is a lucky group. It's your turn next!

Don't know about the tracker, I never log on on the computer, always on my phone so can't see it on there.
    Yeah I just adore her, she is amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully I'm next, 7 more days :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels, did you ask then about if you had to wait the extra time or not?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just emailed Dr Ong asking him as I'm not really confident that the nurses got it right and he said to add 3 days..He replied within 3 minutes, that man is awesome :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you have had a great experience with Flynn, Kate.. You sold him very well..

Hi Full of hope..

I'm starting to get a bit anxious.. I was told the other morning by my young supervisor (the one who gossiped about me being preg) that I miss out on maternity leave by two weeks! So now as we were starting to think about buying a house etc I'm left worrying about not having a job to come back to. . Meanwhile I've been sick as and still coming to work with the occasional throw up in the bathrooms.. Finding it v hard to focus.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha another thing to tell the nurses they got wrong! I know hey, dr Ong is the best!

Lovedup, if its only two weeks can't you just keep working right till 40 weeks and take the chance? If your lot going to get it anyway you may as well try cause them if your feeling good you can keep working and push it another 2 weeks and then get it? When were you planning on finishing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm two weeks off 40 weeks.. (Even if i work till 40 weeks, im two weeks short) I suppose its too early to predict etc now I just didnt really like how she's already checked into it all and told me now when it's not at all necessary. I'm just trying to get through each day ATM and didnt need any added stress or concern of not having a job to come back to.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app