+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo hoo angels. So happy that dr Ong is happy with your day 2 transfer too xxx.
    Does that mean you have an extra 3 days before your bt now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for a smooth 2ww Angels!

I have read about the sex before transfer thing elsewhere too, but it doesn't seem like standard advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I don't think I have an extra wait I can't remember how long I waited last time tho, my pregnancy test is next Friday so 10 days is that the normal wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah that's the normal tww pretty sure. Hope it goes fast for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Interesting -- normally Monash tests day 16 but you'll only be day 13... I wonder if its cause the nurses just added their standard 10 days and didn't take into account the fact that it was a Day 2 transfer (which is probably quite rare at Monash).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will ring and double check with Cynthia tomorrow cause if doesn't really make sense that they would test the sane for a day two and a day 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really should read before I post, that should read it not if and same not sane

Thanks
    Reviews
    They Bt me after day 10 but I agree, it seems like it should be more if its a day two. I'd def double check, maybe email Kee directly, I do.. -After I was telling u the other day that the nurses had messed up quite a few of my things throughout this journey, well for my first scan the other day, it was an hour before and I hadn't been given any instructions in drinking water or emptying bladder so I called to check.. They even ' double' checked and told me, empty my bladder before is fine and no need to drink water "that's only for a transfer" .... Wrong! Ong said immediately why was my bladder empty I should of had 4 glasses of water! -it's just the little things.. We call them for advice or trust them with things and just being friendly doesnt cut it..

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry little rant- hormones have kicked in well and truly! Had a little over reaction at work n cried yesterday- felt like a fool.. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is so frustrating that they get these things wrong, I mean seriously how do they not know something simple like if you need a full bladder for your ultrasound that is just ridiculous.. Did you tell Dr Ong that they told you not to worry about having a full bladder?