+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, will update more soon, have been incredibly unwell in hospital for previous week, then got re-admitted even worse a few days later with severe headaches, nausea, reaction to antibiotics, unable to look at phone for 1.5 weeks I was so ill, actually thought I was going to die no joke. Got released yesterday after 5 more nights in.

Quick question for Kate :
    Where did you get the generic brand of zofran for $35? Need to fill script asap and can only find it for $51 at chemist warehouse.

Thanks and will catch up more soon when up to it. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm talking about 4mg x 10 wafers.
    I found 8mg x 10 wafers for $75, but the same place (chemist warehouse) still has the 4mg x 10 for $51. Kate mentioned finding that for $35 somewhere. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww she's just perfect TK. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    I'm talking about 4mg x 10 wafers.
    I found 8mg x 10 wafers for $75, but the same place (chemist warehouse) still has the 4mg x 10 for $51. Kate mentioned finding that for $35 somewhere. Thanks
    My ob gave me the 10 wafer script and then I just split them in half to have.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy you poor thing you have had the worst time of it, you definately have one strong little bubba to be hanging in there with all you have been through.. I hope you start to feel better soon x

Results are in I am serging so transfer is Tuesday eeeekkk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    My ob gave me the 10 wafer script and then I just split them in half to have.
    So you got the 8mg x 10 wafers and split them? The ones that go under your tongue? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I heard something about zofran being on the PBS now so shouldn't they be reasonably inexpensive now???

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I checked out of hospital the hospital pharmacist said zofran was cheaper for them than the generic brand, but were still going to charge me $94 for 10 x 8mg wafers. So maybe it is on PBS but still pretty expensive? I thought PBS made everything top out at at about $36.10. I might google PBS website to find out more.

Doc still wants me on 8mg x 3 wafers per day, which even at $74 per 10 is like $22 per day! I want to get the 4mg ones so I have option of trying to cut down

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is on the PBS website, not zofran but as ondansetron with max price to consumer as $36.10. Just tried terry white and still $54 for 4mg x 10 and $73 for 8mg x 10. Why are they not passing this price onto consumers?! Only looked up pbs website after going there or I would have asked them. I am seeing gp on Monday so I wonder if she needs to call up for an authority script to get that price. On the PBS website it mentions some kind of restriction/authority. How ridiculous when I already have a bloody script! Hopefully I have enough wafers to last til then...grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Jessiegirl sorry I haven't congratulated you! Your bub's names are gorgeous & I can't believe your DH wasn't there - brave women you are!! How are they now - are you super busy????

TK that is an amazing photo of Dakota!!

Lissy I got my generic zofron from the Amcal @ Easy T Robina. They charge me $34.95. I filled a script at PAC Fair - that chemist near the food court & they were going to charge $52 but ended up price matching. If there is an Amcal close to you see if they will match the Robina one?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post: