+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Jessesgirl, I actually know someone who knows you and she posted something on Facebook when your bubs were born. I figured it must have been you cause I would imagine there wouldn't be many twins being born around about when you were having yours. I also think my student midwife was in the room during your c-section too.
    Gotta love the Gold Coast for being a small world.
    Your so keen to be wanting another one already! Right now I'm thinking I can't wait to get out of this constant crying phase that I never want to go through this again!
    Well done, I think bringing up twins must be one of the hardest things. My mum did it with a 2 year old as well, then I came along when the twins were two, so she had a 4 year old, twin 2 year olds and a newborn. I have so much admiration for my mum now.
    You should be so proud of yourself xxx

No way??? Can u inbox me who it is if u don't want to put it on here.

Very small world!! There were 3 other sets of twins born in the 2 weeks after us!

Gosh your mum is a super mum! That's so amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie I don't have family cover I have had my policy for many years before o met my DP and he has never health insurance and we really couldn't afford to put him on maybe once he finishes paying a ridiculous amount of maintenance to his ex wife we might be able to.

Jesse I am not sure when transfer is, Monash rang me today to say I still haven't surged but am very close so I have to go back tomorrow which will be the 3rd day in a row for more bloods. They should be able to tell me tomorrow when transfer is.

Goldie your mum is amazing, my Mum had 3 under 4 I honestly don't know how they did it I certainly wouldn't cope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok angels, that sucks. So ate you going to insure bub? If so you may as well add hubby then add bub???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how they did it either, my mum even now is like the baby whisperer! So knows exactly how to settle Sofia when I've been struggling. I guess she's had lots of practice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill make some enquiries next week with Bupa and get some prices on adding them both and see how we go but doubt we will be able to afford it at the moment :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks. At least the public system is great if someone is truly unwell

Thanks
    Reviews
    She would be handy to have around lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Erin Jess - big congrats on the birth of your baby boy!!! Was flynny there for the birth or another OB? How great is it to help deliver the baby!!!! And when flynny handed me the scissors to cut the chord it was one of the proudest moments - like "here you get to do the honors". So glad bub picked up quickly. Photo please.

Angels - good luck with your transfer. We will all be here rooting for you.

Hope everyone else is going well.

We are both enjoying motherhood. Kate is still recovering (from the op and blood loss) but is coming leaps and bounds. And Dakota is just adorable. I hope you don't mind but here is one of the professional pics we had done.

Jen I know you asked about me helping with the delivery. I actually have a photo of me helping catch and hand the baby up to Kate that I will post once I figure how to get it on my phone from fb.... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374872269.087389.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh tk she's gorgeous, so peaceful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww super cute TK!

Girls did any of you have maternity photo shoots? Who'd you go with? And who'd you use for your newborn pics?