+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone?

Angels- how are you tracking for this cycle? Did u decide to transfer earlier? Happy birthday to your little man. X

Erinjess- biggest congrats to you both! How amazing!

My twinnies were welcomed into the world on the 23/4 at 10.01 and 10.03am. Indigo came in at 2.4kg and Bentley at 2.1kg.

It was the most amazing experience of my life. I wanted to birth normally but ob wasn't keen as well as dh working away I didn't want to risk labour. I actually started contractions the night before my caesar. Gosh they were bad then I'm hopeless with pain. The epi was the scariest thing I've ever been thru. My back is not the same and can hardly lie Ion my back without pain now.

Hope everyone is well. I have two babies that need feeding. Be back again soon. X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 26-07-2013 at 07:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4me View Post
    I am also with Bupa I paid just a $250 excess for my hospital stay and you only pay that once in the year, however my anesthesiologist bill was huge at $1800 so didn't cover that which was annoying.. My antenatal classes were covered tho, I didn't pay a thing
    Angels what level of extras do you have?? We have one of the highest levels & I spoke to them Turs night & they said not covered!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels, i just needed the referral to claim it from insurance. Just a letter from doc to say that your required to purchase one.

Welcome back jessesgirl! Congratulations on your beautiful bubbas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jessesgirl- it's worrying that the epi site still gives you pain three months later... Is that normal?
    Your kids have beautiful names, I love the name Indigo.. And will def be looking into your insurance. How much per month do you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie I may not be able to claim then cause j didn't need one I just wanted it for peace of mind but I will ring them anyway and see what they say.

Jesse they are beautiful names for your little bubbas, am so happy for you that finally have your little family :-) I have definately decided to put my little emby in as soon as it thaws I need to go with my gut and that's what it is telling me to do.

Kate my Bupa card says healthlink classic I'm not sure what level that is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just rang Bupa and I can't claim for the oricom breathing monitor because bubby is not on my policy and to put him on is going to bump my policy up to $125 fortnight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks. Are you not on a family cover? It didn't cost us any extra to have Sofia added on, but that's cause we already pay for hubby and I.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4me View Post
    I just rang Bupa and I can't claim for the oricom breathing monitor because bubby is not on my policy and to put him on is going to bump my policy up to $125 fortnight
    Whaaaat??? They are charging you extra to add bubs? . They are covered up to the age of 25 I'm pretty sure?

My card says 'corporate essentials' intermediate cover. I think we pay $260 p/m.

I know bupa let you claim the recovery pants too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls, I feel so truly blessed to have carried my babies to 37+4 days and be healthy.

I'm so clucky, I want another baby! Haha.

So when's transfer angels?

Lovedup, they say it can take up to 3 months to be ok... But I moved when they put the spinal in. Needles that I can't see freak me out. I was sweating and swearing like a crazy person when they were trying to put it in. I think I need to go to the physio to fix it.

Beck and I were actually in hosp at the same time so I have pics of our babies together. Her little boy is just the most gorgeous boy too. Could just eat him! Haha.
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 26-07-2013 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl, I actually know someone who knows you and she posted something on Facebook when your bubs were born. I figured it must have been you cause I would imagine there wouldn't be many twins being born around about when you were having yours. I also think my student midwife was in the room during your c-section too.
    Gotta love the Gold Coast for being a small world.
    Your so keen to be wanting another one already! Right now I'm thinking I can't wait to get out of this constant crying phase that I never want to go through this again!
    Well done, I think bringing up twins must be one of the hardest things. My mum did it with a 2 year old as well, then I came along when the twins were two, so she had a 4 year old, twin 2 year olds and a newborn. I have so much admiration for my mum now.
    You should be so proud of yourself xxx