+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup that is such a lovely gift - so thoughtful!

Jen that's awesome about your mum & friends coming to visit. Mum's are the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww lovedup how beautiful!

Jen, I bet your soooo excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your little man 😊
    Oh my word think I'm next in line then Betty after me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mums def are the best!! I can't wait Lovedup my mum was here for 3 weeks when I had Isabelle so she's met her once, but wow she's changed!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup that is so sweet of your family, you are very lucky to have such thoughtful relatives..

Jen how exciting for you to have your mum and your friend come to spend some time with you and bubby, my dad arrives tomorrow from interstate for my little mans bday party on Sunday, I am excited to see him and exited for him to see how much my son has changed since he saw him last.

Ladies I need your opinions, as you know I have one little emby on ice it was frozen on day 2 as all didn't survive the first night except this one so Dr Ong decided to and freeze it he said there was no science behind freezing it early he just went with his gut and was also worried about how I would cope with all dying off at once.. So my dilemma is do I transfer straight away or let them try and grow it to day 5, my gut is telling me to implant straight away as I feel it will have a better chance inside me than in a lab but Dr Ong says it will make no difference to a positive pregnancy he says if it doesn't survive to day 5 in the lab then it wouldn't survive inside me either, he thinks i may be putting myself through the tww unnecessarily when I could have known within a couple of days whether or not it would make it to blasty but is happy to do whatever I want.. He says the tww is often the hardest part of ivf and i think he doesn't see why i would do that if i didn't have to but for me the tww wasn't to bad at all i just went about my business as usual it was only the day of the test that was really nerve wracking but the rest didn't bother me and i never had any desire to poas which i know some of you are gasping at lol..I trust what he says but worry if it doesn't make it to day 5 in the lab will I always wonder if it could have survived inside me and regret not trying arrrggghhhhh Its doing my head in trying to decide what is best.. It will do no harm having it transferred early other than i will have to do the tww instead of knowing by day 5 whether it would survive.. What do you all think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand what Dr Ong is saying, but I believe there is more then just science. I think I would transfer it early, but then I believed in a lot of weird things towards the end. Follow your heart!! X

Ps hope the party goes well on Sunday, so exciting that your dad can make it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you've already made your mind up Angels.. Do what's right for you and if you handled the tww well, then why not at least try implant early. Like you said you will only wonder if you don't try.. What ifs are never a good feeling. x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would transfer early too. Yes in theory dr Ong is probably right but like you say, you never know. If you don't I think you will always wonder what if, and that feeling can be pretty bad too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angels,

Like Jen I can understand what Dr Ong is saying but like the other girls, listen to yourself and do what feels right for you. It's better to do it than have the regrets.

Let us know when transfer will be so we can send you some strong emby sticking vibes!!

PS: Anyone heard from Lissy???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies you are all right I should just go with my gut, regrets are awful and i really have nothing to lose.. i had a scan and bloods done today and looks like I am going to ovulate early so am back in tomorrow morning for another blood test then when results are in they will key me know when transfer date is.. Thanks again for your help :-)