+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I am still around I have been popping in to check on things every now and then but haven't had the time to post lately..

Congrats TK on the birth of your baby girl, such an exciting time for you.. Enjoy all those newborn cuddles :-)

Lovedup congratulations on your BFP I'm so happy for you, I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing and am looking forward to your updates.

Jen and Goldie I am definitely in on the next catchup I was hoping to make it on wed but bubby had his 12 month appt at the mother baby clinic, we will have to try and organised another catchup soon.

Lissy oh my goodness I cannot believe what you have been though, you are one tough cookie.. I hope you are feeling better and that the rest of your pregnancy is easier on you.

Kate how are you doing are you getting past the sickness?

Betty how much longer have you got now and how are you doing?

Jess congratulations on the birth of your twins that is so exciting, I need details, names weights, did you go full term etc and how are you going being a mum of twins I bet you are exhausted.. Am so happy for you :-)

I'm sure someone else had a baby girl since I was on last and I can't think of who, have I forgotten someone??

Erinjess good luck for the birth of your bub, can't wait to hear your news :-)

Oh I'm sure there is people I have forgotten apologies if I have 😁

As for me I will be going in on thurs for a scan and bloods then if they come back ok and if my little embie defrosts ok and grows to day 5 then transfer should be very soon.. I'm not feeling optimistic and I know I should be positive but for some reason I just don't feel it.. Hopefully I will be very wrong.. monash were supposed to get back to me on monday with dates but as usual they have forgotten about me, the admin and staff at monash are so bad if it wasn't for Dr Ong there is no way i would go through them..

My beautiful little boy turns one on Wednesday I can't believe he is already one I'm feeling so emotional about it already lol time really does go so incredibly fast, it doesn't feel like that long ago that he was a little baby and now he is such a little boy, a very cute and cheeky little boy at that.. He is so amazing though and sometimes I feel as if my heart will just burst with pride and love for him.. We are having a littłe party for him next Sunday and I'm so stressed about it cause apart from the cake i haven't got anything organised.. I know he won't remember it but I just want it to be perfect but have no idea how to throw a party for a one year old..

Am off to bed, I had to work today and am working tomorrow night so need to get some sleep.

Hope you are all doing well and again apologies to anyone I forgot I have the worst mummy brain xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Beck congrats on the birth of your little boy. I love the name William... it's definitely in our list of names!!!

Congratulations to Jessiegirl too - like Angels would love to know the names of your twins. How are you managing with two? Do you have any other children??

ErinandJess all the best with the upcoming birth!!!

Angels that is so exciting your little boy is turning 1!!! My niece has just turned 1 and we can't believe it either - time is just going past so quickly! I'm sure whatever cake you do will be perfect! Cupcakes are a good idea too?! I hope you hear from Monash soon and can get things organised.

Lissy how are you doing? Are you home from hospital?

AFM - I'm feeling 100% better. I still have a few nausea patches throughout the day but I'm weaning myself off the zofron and my range of food has widened considerably. I had my sister-in-law's wedding on Sat - events can be so boring when you're the only sober one!!! Everyone was trashed and I was just wanting to go to bed!!! The joys of pregnancy! We had a dinner on Fri night, wedding on Sat then lunch on Sunday for the wedding and I am pooped! My legs are so sore too as I wore wedges and I've been in flats for ages!! I feel like such a nanna! I think my bump is starting to grow too. I went to put my work pants on today and they were getting a bit tight! We have another appt with OB today too.

I'll probably be good for a catch up in a few w/ends too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Beck I forgot you :-( i dont think i have seen you on here since i have been back but congratulations on your little boy I think we are the only two with boys everyone else seems to be having girls :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Beck I forgot you :-( i dont think i have seen you on here since i have been back but congratulations on your little boy I think we are the only two with boys everyone else seems to be having girls :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having trouble with bub hub today on my phone sorry for the double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow its been super busy in here!!! Im not even sure where to start. Hi Everyone

There are a few names Ive seen before Jessesgirl, you were around somewhere in one of my cycles, I remember seeing your name at the least. Twins, how amazing!

Hi Beck and Angels. I look forward to reading more about where you girls are at.

Erin and Jess- GOOD LUCK

Kate- Im glad your feeling better! It must be exciting to start to see a bump..

AFM- Im not so patiently waiting till my 7 week scan next Monday! Im mostly always tired and im constantly STARVING. Ive had to set up a lil bucket next to my desk at work for just in case sakes. But other than that, all good.

Speaking of food.............................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4me View Post
    I'm having a boy! He should be here in 8 or 9 weeks. Good luck for frosty Angels! Totally know what you mean about Monash nurses/ admin though -- Dr Ong was telling us one day how he doesn't like to keep patients waiting and respects the fact that we're clients who choose to give him our business -- I just remember thinking how annoyed he would be if he knew what his support staff could be like. I mean, some are amazing but some are terrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little boys are just devine Betty, I can't believe you only have 8-9 weeks to go that has gone so quick.. Monash have made some really bad mistakes with me and I'm just about at my wits end with them, when you are paying $8-$10k I expect exceptional service and i definately dont get that..They are really lovely but that doesn't make up for it unfortunately. Ill be complaining again tomorrow cause its just not good enough :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good, do complain. They should know that they're being let down by substandard attention to detail. And your last egg collection was a bit of a f*** up too wasn't it -- not the kind of thing that should be messed with for a number of reasons, money just being one.

I'm really starting to look forward to meeting the little guy. I feel like I'm getting hints of his 'personality' just through kicks and pokes etc, it's like I already know him. Did you other girls feel like that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS I'm only 30 weeks today but he will be taken out a bit early because of the PP.