+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate that pic is awesome! 😊I can't remember are you going to check gender or keep it a suprise?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not going to find out! My father-in-law saw the pics and thinks it's a boy - but he also thought they were the ultrasound of my DH's wrist that he's injured so I'm not taking his thoughts into consideration!!!

Did you get any heartburn stuff?

At the beginning I was drinking a lot of milk - sort of settled my tummy a bit too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha about your Dad thinking it was hubbies wrist..

I bought some Rennies yesterday but I'm finding the flavour 'hard to swallow' pardon the pun. I called in sick today as I'm physically just not feeling up to it. Nauseous as, heartburn and dizzy when I take it more than snails pace, even getting out of my car at work and walking the 2 mins to my desk was not good this morning so I'm home in bed today. I thought I was going to vomit this morning and it made me wonder, I would throw up the Prognova, what then, just have more or?? Anyway, another Bt tomoz but I just can't wait till my scan! I'm curious to see/hear what's going on in there!

Are you feeling better now Kate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and cold milk is my new best friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup I was feeling super dizzy to begin with too - it's not fun! Bed would be lovely on a day like this!! I didn't think Rennie's had a flavour!!! Have you tried gaviscon? Is that the one Hayley Lewis advertises?? Might be another option.

I am starting to feel half normal! I still feel yuck most of the day but if I eat every 2-3 hrs I seem to be ok. I am super tired though. With DH out of action and working full time etc I'm pooped!

My boss is so cute - she bought some maternity clothes off ASOS and bought them in to show me! She keeps asking me to go into her office & I think I'm in trouble but it's just to talk about baby stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww how cute is your boss?! That's lovely. it's fun to talk baby stuff and the fact that she bought u some maternity stuff is sweet.

I bought spearmint flavour Rennies thinking it'd be a good idea but its like crushing up powdery toothpaste in my mouth. Yuck!

I'm glad your starting to feel better. It def must be hard with ur Dh away. I'm v thankful to have mine helping with housework etc I can tell u..

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH isn't away he's injured He has de quervains in his right wrist (strained & inflammed tendons). He's in a splint & is not meant to use it at all. Because it's his dominant hand everything is a struggle! I've had to make stuff/or cut stuff up for his lunches (he's off work at moment) so he can eat it with ease and he can't do anything around the house at the moment!! He was doing EVERYTHING for the last 7 weeks and now I'm the nurse/maid etc!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have any of you ladies been taking or have taken baby bump pictures? I'd love to see them if you are up for sharing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have - one at 11 weeks and one at 13 weeks - I just look fat though hahaha... I'm bloated from the zofron. No baby bump yet

I'll share when there is a bump!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's nice that you have someone to share this with Kate.

I didn't take many bump shots, didn't feel confident with myself, so instead I went and have professional maternity shots done.