+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did Dr Ong say the hcg 'squirt' wouldn't show up in a blood or urine test Lovedup?

I remember TK saying they were being induced so it may be that there's a baby already! Eeeee!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK's FS (same one as mine) is on leave - back on Monday. I presumed she was being induced by him!! Bub might share a birthday with the royal bub!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep lovedup, this was 1st time ever for us to see a semi decent 2nd line for real...and then cause of the boosters I had to keep testing each day to see if darker as they made me wait so long! Torture for 4 days, but glorious torture in the end!! we're all here cheering you on xx

I did once test a day after booster and saw super super feint line which disappeared next day and absolutely devastated me, which put me off hpts for a cycle. Also a couple years ago I got a feint positive on an Internet cheapie which was false too so have never used them again, only first response tests. I only caved this time as I had severe period like cramps and thought was all over!! But I quickly went back to my pee stick habit with the positive as I was 3.5 days post pregnyl and in the arvo, and I knew from previous experiences body was usually completely rid of it by 2-3 days, like zero line. Then as the line stuck around and got darker it was so crazy exciting and we had to try to contain ourselves for 4 days til BT!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Betty, yeah the squirt doesn't enter the blood ****** so apparentally its ok to poas.

It is amazing to see that the 3 ladies I first cycled with Jen, Kate and Tk all either have bubs, bout to have bubs or UTD. gives me hope!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly right Lissy. The torture will all be worth it when we're holding our beautiful babies in our arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Small win for me today - managed to go to the shops to do groceries and buy some maternity bras (had to go up a size to get my cup size right - 14DD.... I'm normally a 10-12) And then I managed to have a breadroll with hot roast chicken on it instead of Maccas!!! Hopefully it's a sign I'm over the worst of the pregnancy sickness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. I am still here and bub is still in the oven. Well until Monday night when we get induced. Eeeek. Have been working 16 hr days 7 days a week. Haven't seen my gorgeous pregnant wife in forever. Just get into bed and sleep next to her, rub our baby belly and go back to work. But it all ends tomorrow and work will have to survive without me.

Lissy - I saw you had an operation and am so amazed by your strength. I'm glad u r starting to recover slowly and I LOVED your baby pic. So adorable.

Mustang - yippie for shopping trip!!!hang in there coz hopefully some relief from this sickness is around the corner. Good luck for your 13 wk scan. Post a pic :-)

Loved up - now sticks is one thing I can't keep away from. So I will see you bright and early Sunday :-) Betty you know me well.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry for disappearing. Well.... Back to work I go. Ho hum. I said to Kate the other day when she was worried about going into labour early when I hadn't finished stuff at work (bless) that when her pain starts my pain stops. Ha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back TK.
    Only two more sleeps! How exciting!
    May as well get all the work in now while you can. How long are you taking off?

Good going Kate, your stomach sounds like its getting stronger, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tk I'm so excited for you both!!! Best of luck to ur beautiful wifey! can't wait to see pics n hear all about it.

To all the lucky ladies who've had babies or currently preg- were ur cycles successful on Fresh or frozen cycles??

I'm starting to lose my mind. Will def test in the morning.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK that sucks you have to work such long hours - is it just so you can take leave??? Hopefully all goes well next week for you both. Looking forward to photos & the name!

Loved up I got a positive but then a negative on my last cycle which was a frozen. That was with my old FS & wasn't given any extra support (progesterone, HCG etc). This one was a fresh cycle.