Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thank goodness your not the patient for a change Kate
    Sucks that your not feeling well again though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Kate!! Try post a pic if you can

Lovedup still on cloud 9? So happy for you

Lissy hope you and little bear are doing well!

Goldie which end of the coast are you? Be nice to catch up with the bubs, don't know about you, but I can go slightly stir crazy in by myself all day. I know Kate and Lissy said they would pass meeting for now, til they're in an easier part of their pregnancy. What about Lovedup, Betty, helstar, angels? Newmummy may be not up for it, and a little too much for T&K? Hope you ladies don't mind me suggesting it when we can't all catch up, I'd love for you all to be there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Kate- I came down with an awful head cold, that with total exhaustion. I literally slept/watched movies all weekend. But it wasn't enough to make me lose my smile.

Hi Jen- Yeah still on cloud 9. I have another BT this Friday to see how things are progressing and I think work out what date the scan will be. (I am hoping its Friday 26th as its my bday and DH has taken that day off work so we can do something nice. How amazing would it be to hear a heartbeat on my birthday!!)
    Actually Jen- isnt your birthday close to mine? I may be dreaming but I remembered someone had a bday close to mine..

Betty- I caved and bought some more HPT this afternoon, the digital ones. I NEED to see progress!!!! LOL

Lissy- youve been quiet.. I Hope you are well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh-also I live in Benowa and am free to catch up after my bday weekend if anyone is around this area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Just let me know when you catch up ill see how I feel.. but would love to meet you all!! (I'm at pacific pines)
    Mustangkt yes I only stay there for a short time 4-6 hours after birth..as long as everything goes well that is.. They don't just kick you out if you don't feel right lol.... i have a midwife come to my house everyday if i want for 6 weeks after, hopefully I won't need her every day though lol... No inducing here unless I go over that is. Hope you are all well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen I'm at pacific pines, but I don't mind travelling. I'm the same as you, getting tired of constantly trying to find things to do so I don't get bored, so I'm definitely keen for a catch up. Love to meet little Isabelle too.
    Hopefully some of the other girls can make it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow newmummy, we are both at PAC pines! Which part are you, we are over by the nerang state forest

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know lol I'm off spring wood road off pitcan.. Around the corner from park lake school

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probs live next door goldie lol how funny would that be..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, yeah not quite. Yeah I know where you are, not too far from me. I'm kinda on the other side of the school from you and a little bit more