+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Who knows?? How exciting if its twins then!
    Only one more sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trace & Kate congratulations on the birth of your little bubba! What a gorgeous girl and a gorgeous name!

I hope Kate & bub are both doing strong after what they have been through.

Enjoy your cuddles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Tracy and Kate I'm so happy you have a beautiful little girl to join your family! What a day of highs and lows TK, you must have felt like you were being torn in two -- and being separated from bubs after birth is one of my fears, I'm so sorry your Kate had to endure that -- I'm glad you were there to look after her though.

But your little girl is beautiful and I'm sure Kate will make a full recovery. Enjoy your girls! (PS -- who will be called what? Will Dakota have two 'mums' or have you decided on different names? )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just re-read your post and saw you helped deliver her TK? Ummmmm more info needed when you're ready. Enjoy every precious second X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's pretty amazing! How special.....

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol I remember Tracy saying she'd dreamt she had delivered the bub!

Jen you asked if I have to have a cesarean for my PP -- yes I do... Did you have one? I think you did?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I did have one too Betty as Isabelle was breech I was surprised how quickly my recovery was. The first few days were full on as you expect, but it got easier very quickly. Having DH staying at the hospital was great as he brought Isabelle to me so I could let it heal, but I did keep moving.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats TK on baby Dakota! Beautiful absolutely beautiful! What a story too definately a rollercoaster ride with a happy ending as well. Hope Kate recovers quick.

Thanks Goldie, Mustangkt and Hopefuljen! I'm a bit nervous about it as I thought our little girl would be it, but dh is keen to go a head, me not so much, haha isn't it the other way a round? We already have 4 kids all up. Hopefuljen your little darling Isabelle is an absolute stunner! tuche to the time flying!

On the foods to eat whilst pregnant, yeh its a hard one as you crave and want to eat and you want it NOW! Haha! I ate sushi when I was pregnant too, if you believe its fresh then there shouldn't be a problem. I just didn't eat the raw stuff.

They say soft cheeses also a no no but I have had a friend who ate it and pate too. Our circumstances maybe a bit different with pregnancy as we paid so much to get UTD.

Mustangkt Congrats on making 12weeks!! Fx on your scan on Tuesday. I have a gf who's 32 and got a high reading, she is a mess. She's going for the Amnio at 15weeks to hopefully get a better reading. Pregnancy .... it knows how to stress you!

Yay Bettyw on the home stretch! Awww your baby will be beautiful! I freaked at at a 27week scan of dd her feet were 7cm long. I thought "OMG she's got big feet already". I did think about it a lot during the rest of the pregnancy and I had to have a second check...yup still big feet. I tell you what...she is an awesome swimmer! Hahah I'm serious too!! Her feet are normal, haha.

Congrats Loved up ​on your BFP too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to helstar2303 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats TK on your beautiful girl Dakota!!! She is a beauty and already looks so wise/knowing or something!!😘✨Glad to hear Kate recovering well after your terrible scare🙏

Hi to everyone else, and good luck helstar!✨ We don't know each other I think as we've been around thread at separate times, but I have read your previous posts when I was lurking😜

More beaut shots of Sofia & Isabelle!! Keep em coming, I love them!!😘

Yeah, don't worry about me for meet ups for awhile esp new mummies, I'm not real well and won't be out much other than essentials for awhile. Hope you have a fun meet up!

Sorry can't write much more atm, headache city & nausea so phone doing my head in

Thanks
    Reviews

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (13-07-2013),Lovedup  (11-07-2013)