+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI #4

Lissy that's great you got some good news & the scan is awesome. I've only got the one photo from our very 1st scan. Wish we had more. Our FS has never measured bub either - just says everything is fine & is growing. I'm really looking forward to the downs scan now. Glad you mentioned the cramping thing too. I was a bit sore yesterday (had to take my laxative stuff) but I had to come home early from work today as pain was unbearable. It hurts whenever I get up from sitting down. I've just been laying in bed all arvo. No bleeding or anything. Not sure if its growing pains or gas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Growing pains I've been told Kate...still feeling it all the time, and yes so painful to just stand sometimes...so don't worry just rest when you need to, my ob says as long as not period type bleed that the cramps are uterus stretching and baby can't feel the pain, it's just we've never felt it before! But he said 'pregnancy fit' hits between 12 -14 weeks (at worst 16), where your body is used to being preg and stretching pains pass😊👍
    I've been approved up go back to work at 12 weeks (15th), surgery has postponed things a bit, so i need to get up and about a lot more next week to ease back into real life. My doppler arrived today...so will trial it tomorrow

Thanks for all the well wishes and support everyone!😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lissy be patient with the Doppler! I found watching YouTube videos of people using theirs helpful. Xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4dp5dt- yep I'm sick of waiting!!! -My birthdays in a few weeks, how amazing would it be to be blessed with a happy healthy pregnancy and baby.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Betty, will do! 😊

Lovedup - will you POAS this time?? If so, only a few days til these pee stick addicts get a fix!! Lol (looking firstly at TK, then me...and think we are rounding others up😜)

Everytime we don't hear from TK I start expecting an early birth announcement!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha me too Lissy! Their due date is only 5 days away, so exciting!

How are you feeling Lovedup? Everything crossed here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lissy- Yes I am an addict aswell!!! Going to start poas on Sunday so I will be 6dp5dt i no its still a bit early tho but can't help myself.

Hi Jen- I had some twinges, headaches n slight cramps on day 1 and 2 after transfer but they're gone now. Not sure if that's a good sign or bad, considering most symptoms could be the progesterone anyway.... Trying to stay positive but a little hesitant aswell....

I only told one girl at work (my v young supervisor) about ivf as to attend my appointments etc's but I think she's spread the word! All of a sudden ppl are asking me when ill be having kids etc. 3 times this week already. Twice today!! I really didnt want anyone knowing.. 😒

Fingers are crossed for TK!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you do any pregnyl booster shots after transfer lovedup? If not, any feint positive can be a good sign...for me I had boosters and had to wait til 18dpo for BT even though I had positive sticks...it was a killer!!!
    Whoo...Sunday!! I can't wait!! 🙏✨
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 05-07-2013 at 13:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No boosters so any faint line would be rediculously amazing!! I've never even tested after a booster though I almost wished I had just to see a positive, fake or not. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will be stalking for updates from Sunday then lovedup!