+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pain in the back of head!

So I am having a bit of a freak out at the moment after googling brain tumours.
    Have had this strange pressure type headache at the back of my head, mostly on the left side for a week now.
    From the moment I wake up it is just this annoying pain, driving me mad!!
    I thought it was because I had blocked ears but I've had them syringed since then and the pain is still there?
    Anyone experienced this before?
    I'll be making a doctors appointment for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get a lot of headaches and sometimes migraines and they are almost always on on side of my head. I can't specifically remember one exactly as you describe but sure it has happened, I find I go through phases of getting them for weeks then a few weeks or longer without them and so on. I'm the queen of freaking out over this kind of stuff but try not to stress, it could be coming from your neck or be from eye strain or something. Try not to google, maybe take some pain killers and try and get some sleep, unless you feel like going to the ER there is nothing you can do about it until tomorrow anyway so you might as well get some rest if you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Could it possibly be Neuralgia? You can get neuralgia in the back of your skull/head and that can feel like a headache.

Definitely go and see your Doctor, as it could be a myriad of things and even pressure from your ears if there's something wrong with them, but do yourself a favour and stop Dr Googling as you'll worry yourself sick.