+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant with #4 -Mixed Emotions and need support!

Hi ladies, We found out we are expecting baby #4 last week after 3 months of trying (it happen so quickly this time around)! When I saw the I couldn't be happier, and Im still very excited and feel so lucky, but then there is also that part of me that is TERRIFIED! We spoke many times about #4 and what would come with an extra little one in our family etc, and had it all sorted before we started TTC but now I keep questioning myself... Have we done the right thing?, is 4 to many?, will we still be able to give them everything they need? I hope it doesn't affect my 3 babies aI already have, the list goes on! I know its only early days and once I see our bubs at our first ultrasound, and feel the first movements it will all become more real and exciting, and don't get me wrong I am excited and want this more then anything, just hoping these nagging "what if" "doubting" "OMG 4" questions that keep filling my head will go away! Please has anyone felt like this and does anyone have any advice to make me feel more confident that 4 is perfect!!

7fornow is offline Blessed Mummy to 1 awesome man and 6 lovely ladies!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    i have six and I have been desperate for another since our youngest was two days old! I understand your concern, since it clearly happened quicker than you had expected it would. I'm not sure of your children's ages, I forgot to look at your signature, but as they grow, it does get easier! Yes, there will probably be times of adjustment, but I honestly found going from two-three harder than any other time, and four onwards really wasn't all that different, as the kids fit into the family and the family sometimes fits in around the kid. I think you will be fine!

7fornow is offline Blessed Mummy to 1 awesome man and 6 lovely ladies!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and just wanted to add, with three there's a middle child, with even numbers, there's not, if that helps :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have been there with our no6.Iit has turned out perfectly and our lives have been enriched greatly by our little man. Give yourself time.