+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Low Progestetone Levels CD14-is it too early to cancel?

Wonder if anyone has had their progesterone measured regularly throughout an FET cycle to determine if the transfer will go ahead. I had my progesterone tested on CD 14 and the FS says it is a bit too low to go ahead with the transfer on Monday afternoon. I want to do another BT tomorrow to see if it has changed in the hope I can still transfer.
    The result of my test on Wednesday was 2.3 and the minimum progesterone level should be 2.5
    I didnt take my progesterone pessaries at the same time I triggered on Monday and wonder if this made a difference.
    I know my questions will be answered by the FS tomorrow but am curious if there is anyone out there who has had the same experience ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a similar experience. I had a natural FET last week and my progesterone level was 'borderline' on whether or not they would go ahead the day before my transfer. I'm not sure what the level was. They gave me a pregnyl shot that day and then had to have one every 3rd day to top it up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey twosouls thanks for the info. So you had a bt the day before? Initially my FS said he would do the day before also but changed...I am not sure why. What CD were you when they did the BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I had the blood test the day before the transfer. I was on day 28 I think. I didn't ovulate till very late in my cycle. They didn't give me a scan close to transfer to check my lining which I would of liked since my cycle was so out of whack....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did they give you any other blood tests to do before the transfer day one?
    I hope this one works out for you. It would be wonderful if it all worked out after such an emotional cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had blood test every few days after I got my period to try and pinpoint ovulation time. Unfortunately I don't think this is the cycle for me. I'm 8dp5dt and I think AF is on its way but we have 1 left in the freezer to try 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have a test to pinpoint ovulation as we scanned and saw a follie growing on cd 9. I am thinking I will stop ivf after this one and have a rethink about how we will go forward. I have had 2ccycles cancelled now and the fet I did last month was almost cancelled as we were not able to pinpoint ovulation with a scan. I think my body is not responding well to ivf and I was actually going really well prior to my first epu cycle. I had alot of energy and my moods were stable. The FS said at the beginning ivf was not really a big deal so I was convinced to give it a i just think i have bitten off more than I can chew. You are very brave to keep going. Well done. go.