Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a cutie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just thought I'd drop in. I still think if you alland hope your bubbas are all going well. My beautiful girl is now 14 months old,she's just cut her first tooth and she's starting to walk. She's still a short a55, sitting about 5% height, she says mum, dad, boob, rara (nala, the cat) and there,she still doesn't sleep through,and she sleeps Ina big girl bed.
    . ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392898987.503201.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392899012.018232.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392899029.919244.jpg

Nala, which tresillian were you at? We would have been there at the same time
    Last edited by Grebbeci; 20-02-2014 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you greb!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393126484.329376.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393126518.563025.jpg

Finally I can attach pics!! This is Ivy...1 next week!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How's the pregnancy going @Beta

How's everyone else? Myles is 13 months & a full on monkey! He's walking & climbing and is so loud! Lol we love it! He loves cars & trucks & drives them all over the place!

He's having 1 nap a day & sleeps about 3hours, which is great cause I'm 10 weeks now & exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 10 weeks already Amy. That's gone quick!

AJ turned 1 on the 2nd March. We went back to NZ for a week to see the family and had a party here when we got back. It's hard to believe it's been a year already! AJ is also climbing and loud. He loves cars, trucks, anything with wheels actually and also music and dancing. So cute! He's still not walking independently but has been pushing walkers and high chairs and his pushchair for months! Wish he'd hurry up and walk already!

So we're about to book in for a FET with our last frosty. AF due tomorrow so it's all about to kick off. Feeling nervous and excited. Fingers crossed it sticks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Wow 10 weeks already Amy. That's gone quick!

AJ turned 1 on the 2nd March. We went back to NZ for a week to see the family and had a party here when we got back. It's hard to believe it's been a year already! AJ is also climbing and loud. He loves cars, trucks, anything with wheels actually and also music and dancing. So cute! He's still not walking independently but has been pushing walkers and high chairs and his pushchair for months! Wish he'd hurry up and walk already!

So we're about to book in for a FET with our last frosty. AF due tomorrow so it's all about to kick off. Feeling nervous and excited. Fingers crossed it sticks!
    Exciting! We should have been going for FET this month aswell, I will be thinking of you & sending positive vibes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Amy and Beta hope your pregnancies are going well :-)

We had our last frosty implanted yesterday (5dt) and started on the horrible progesterone. I can already feel it making me grumpy and bloated :-( Fingers crossed we have a sticky one in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    How is everyone going? Amy and Beta hope your pregnancies are going well :-)

We had our last frosty implanted yesterday (5dt) and started on the horrible progesterone. I can already feel it making me grumpy and bloated :-( Fingers crossed we have a sticky one in there!
    The dreaded TWW I hope AJ keeps you busy & it goes quickly!

I'm going well, Will be 13weeks on Wednesday :-) it's gone quickly but we've had a lot happen in the time so I haven't had much time to think about it! Had 12 weeks scan last week & everything is looking good & risk of DS is low so we are happy, I still find it very grad to believe, almost like its too good to be true... I think once I start feeling movement I should feel more pregnant (shouldn't be long was 16 weeks with DS)

Good luck with your TWW, I will be sending positive vibes, I hope it's a sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news amy and sending massive sticky vibes Steph can't wait to hear some awesome news from you very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Great news amy and sending massive sticky vibes Steph can't wait to hear some awesome news from you very soon!
    Are you cycling anytime soon Dragon?