Closed Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden how did you get on with the second opinion?

Nicsta has Ivy's sleep improved? Since we came to nz last week AJ has turned into a monster! He's now waking every hour absolutely screaming. We're in the same room so we are picking him up to cuddle him and I feed occasionally if I don't think he'll go back to sleep. But it's killing me. I can't wait to get home and back to our normal routine! I'm thinking it's a combination of teething but also night terrors, possibly from being too hot. Dh and I both get night terrors when we overheat so it wouldn't surprise me. I postponed my admission to Tresillian but thinking maybe I need to go back on the list when we get back.

Kmvw AJ went through a phase of biting. I used to detach him (usually quite forcefully from the shock of the bite) then put him on the floor. I figured if he wasn't drinking he must be finished! We'd also tell him in a firm voice no biting and he did seem to learn. He still gets me occasionally but nothing like he used to. I don't know where to start with discipline either. I guess just start being consistent with responses. Good luck!

So AJ now has 6 teeth with more moving. He's well and truly on the move. Crawling though he prefers commando, cruising the furniture and pushing a walker. Wonder how long before he walks proper. He just wants to walk everywhere! We are doing mums group, swimming and occasionally rhyme time but I want to try some new activities. Any ideas?

Sorry for the novel! Hope you all have a wonderful xmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KM I look Ivy in the eye and very firmly say no.. She knows my mad disapproving voice and stops biting....I obviously have to say it each time but she does it a lot less now.

Ivy is back to sleeping Thankgod! I never really had to go in but it was just frustrating being woken all the time. She had a cold so I think it was that, poor bub.

Ivy is crawling and cruising a lot and we are going away for Xmas!!

Merry Xmas ladies!! Enjoy with your little ones xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Merry Christmas ladies! A special happy Christmas to all bubbies who are first timers... Enjoy the day with the ones you love XXX

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (25-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies there must be some 1st birthdays soon!!! I'm starting to plan Ella's...

We have been on holidays on the south Coast of NSW, Ella loves the beach and loves the older children we are staying with.

How is everyone else?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389088480.210793.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389088371.975472.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389088389.230893.jpg
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cutie kmvw! Looks like you had a great time! We've only been down that way once but loved it. Was winter when we went though, must go back in Summer when we can enjoy the beaches!

We're back from NZ. My FIL came out from the UK so we had Xmas with all the grandparents which was lovely. AJ's sleep went to crap again though, waking every 1-2 hours, every night for 2 weeks. For what was supposed to be a holiday we ended up even more exhausted :-(.

Haven't started thinking about his birthday yet. It's 2nd March so got some time yet. We're going back to NZ around then too so maybe we'll have 2 parties lol. I don't even know where to start with planning a party so any ideas would be grand!

SL did Orlando have his operation?

Adden how is Ella going? Did you end up getting that second opinion?

My hubby is worried about AJ's hearing. He doesn't respond to his name and often doesn't respond when spoken to or to loud noises. Thinking we'll chat to the mchn at his 12 month jabs.

Is anyone's bub walking or talking much? I don't think it'll be long before AJ walks independently but it's hard to know. He currently spends all day walking laps of the kitchen with either a walker or pushing the highchair. It's very cute!

Sorry for the novel :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes 1st birthday planning here... Got the invites ready to write out & send... Can't believe I'm going to have a 1 year old next month!!!

Very cute KM, love how grown up they are all getting! Any walkers yet? Myles is standing on his own without holding onto anything, getting very confident!

He's him at dinner tonight... Loves a lamb cutlet!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389261112.358216.jpg

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ passed his hearing test with flying colours. Very relieved. Now we just need the all clear with the kidney issue and I'll be one happy mumma!

So who is cycling this year? When are you planning to get started? I'll be starting weaning next week for a FET in March assuming the dates fit in with our trip back to NZ. It's our last frosty so I guess if it's unsuccessful we'll go straight on to a stim.

Hope bubs are all behaving themselves and you're all not too stressed about organizing birthday parties (I'm stressing big time here! ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390021585.103558.jpg

Steph that's awesome. As your aware we did our fet in Nov but bfn so now going to wait till mid next year when I have been back at work long enough to get may leave again . William is booked in for his undecended testicle in April and hoping surgeon might be able to do his blocked tear duct at the same time otherwise another op later in the year. Just created his 1 st birthday party event on FB. So slack I know but most of the guests are on there regularly so thought why not. I will print off a real on at kmart for the photo album though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm slack as well with the 1st birthday! Also stressing about it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress, enjoy it. It was the first time I got drunk after ds1 lol.