Closed Thread
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Thanks girls!!!
    Yes please Amy.. That would be great!
    And like you said, just checking cause if something was wrong I'd hate not to know!
    I text her, will let you know when she replies with the details :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How life has changed from this time last year!! Preparing to play 'Santa' for the first time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Totally Amy but can't imagine life any other way. Hope you all gave an amazing Christmas and fantastic new year. Maybe even some natural miracles for those ladies wanting their next bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a lot of fun playing Santa I hope everyone has a great christmas!

Ivy is killing me the last couple of days...she is sleeping from say 7-11pm but then awake every hour or even half hour after that!! I don't go to her as age just cries for about 1-2 mins then is back asleep but obviously it wakes me each time and I'm exhausted !!!

This has been going on for around 6 weeks but it's on and off but these last 3 days are by far the worst.....any clues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is she getting new teeth? Maybe try putting some teething gel on the first time she wakes and see if it stops her waking. Hope you get a good sleep very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you been sleeping with the air on on Nic?? Is she getting cold or hot even? Otherwise I'd go with teeth aswell, go to the health food shop or chemist & see if they have a natural remedy you could try?? You could try one of those amber necklaces?? I don't use one but lots of people do so must work?? The other thing you can do, don't laugh at this, it's something my Mum tells me to do all the time, put a small bowl under her cot, it's supposed to stop them dreaming... Crazy but worth a try!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little monkey is standing all the time, Standing in the bath is driving me nuts, he just won't sit!! This is yesterday, Lol No hands, using his belly to balance! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387151898.987072.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness Amy, that's crazy!!

If its teething keeping you up Nic try hylands teething discs ( heard from ppl they are great, haven't tried them yet as panadol works for Ella.
    Good luck, hope sleep finds you soon!!

Off to our 'second opinion' paed this afternoon. If nothing else it will be great to weigh her!

Speaking of teeth, little Ella got 1 tooth at 6 months and nothing since! (She's 10.5 months now) anyone heard of them being this far apart? Ds got all his so quick in comparison! She has her teething rash that she had last time and is grizzly, but no signs!
    May ask the paed.
    Hope you are all keeping cool (ESP you Amy.. How horrid is perth!!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think it's teeth, she has 8 already and her teething pain is normally Constant grumpiness and won't let me jn her mouth and at the moment she is more than happy to let me in there... Also I have given nurofen & Panadol which always relieve teething and it's not making a difference. She has a amber teething necklace, I have tried aircon off/on etc but I don't think it's that! I'm really at a loss!

She does have a snotty nose so maybe just a cold!? She started crawling last week and she stands all the time, she is very confident at all that stuff and close to walking so maybe it's just developmental! I'm just so tired! People just say turn the monitor off....but I can't hear her at all if I do that!

Hopefully it passes soon!

Good luck Adden with second opinion, and I don't know much about teething but I'm sure another will pop up soon, seems to be no hard & fast rules!

Amy I might just try the bowl idea haha! anything is worth a shot! Poor kid is also so tired!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What to do with a biting baby!!!! I'm going to lose a nipple soon, not to mention my shoulder has bite marks.
    It's purely from frustration of not getting her own way and the nipple biting is for a reaction, not sure how to discipline a 10 month old?
    Naughty baby....