Closed Thread
Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386210005.492603.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386210024.058787.jpg

This is my cheeky monkey at 9 and a half months. Love seeing how all our bubbas a growing. Loves a chat my boy and is a real mummy's boy which is lovely since ds was all dad dad dad.

Sorry can't really help you Steph about the ovulating. I stopped bf at 6mth and was good by 9mths for our fet. How long has it been now? Would think everyone is different so maybe give it some more time. I had been getting my af from about 1 mth but very irregular. Praying you get a nice little Xmas surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant help you either Steph as my ovulation was never the same!!!!
    havent got AF yet (10 months on!!!) so cant help there either!!

We are off to another Paed. The GP isnt happy with her weight and we are now labeled as 'failure to thrive'
    so upsetting and there is nothing I can do as i am stuffing her full every feed.
    DS never had any trouble and he ate less than she did.
    Im praying its nothing serious and that she is just little and burns through food fast. will see what the new paed has to say. will be reassuring either way.

DH is in India, so 2 on my own is tough. im doing well and my kids are behaving (for now! haha)
    Hope you are all well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dragon - do you have walking action happening?? so strong and so big!! would love to see him next to Ella! ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do have a Chubba bubba lol. She would look so tiny next to him. He is walking round all the furniture and is just starting to get his balance to standing by himself. How is Ella doing? Excuse the language but fxck all those who are making you feel bad. You have done such an amazing job just to have her. She looks so happy so you are obviously doing a great job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Dh is leaving on Sunday. Might be back Xmas eve for a week others wise we won't see him till early April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness Dragon... why so long??
    Do you have family around?

thanks.. I am on the edge of not liking dr's very much at the moment. She is soooooooo happy!! I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that something is wrong. she NEVER cries, never fusses, never complains. She is happy all the time and such a joy to be with. I know this cause my son was horrid! ha!
    she is amazing and if she was hungry you think she would cry!
    I dont think its food related.. i think there is something else.
    she is behind in all milestones though. She is no where near crawling (barely holds her weight on her arms)
    not much babbling (unlike DS at the same age)
    and she is finally sitting well without falling.
    I can say she is prem to convince myself, but 35 weeks isnt that early.
    Im looking forward to a second opinion.. either way it will be good. we are either on the right track, or we need to get other tests to see whats going on.
    Here she is at DS's 3rd bday on the weekend.
    486666_10153511858565386_1317317206_n.jpg
    and here she is in Ikea today! haha
    1461744_10153526452005386_1627714838_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is just so gorgeous Adden. I really feel for you as it must be hard not knowing what is wrong. Keep us posted and I'm so glad she is a happy girl

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

adden  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post

thanks.. I am on the edge of not liking dr's very much at the moment. She is soooooooo happy!! I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that something is wrong. she NEVER cries, never fusses, never complains. She is happy all the time and such a joy to be with. I know this cause my son was horrid! ha!
    she is behind in all milestones though. She is no where near crawling (barely holds her weight on her arms)
    Im looking forward to a second opinion.. either way it will be good. we are either on the right track, or we need to get other tests to see whats going on.
    Attachment 47347
    Attachment 47348
    hi all,
    Adden - she looks amazing.
    why you so worried. shes just at the left hand side of a bell shaped curve for weight. im sure there are plenty of babies on the right hand side of the curve who are too fat! - lol.

every baby is different for meeting milestones. i have a friend whos baby is one month older than coco and shes not sitting - no where close, and also is the size of a mouse. sometimes i think we put too much emphaisis on meeting milestones in this judgemental society. she looks amazing and completely normal. id be sooo proud. however a second opinion from a different paed is always worth its weight in gold for piece of mind if that alone.

i think youre doing great and she looks sooo cute.
    chin up youre a great mum and definately not starving your child!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post

Attachment 47347
    Attachment 47348
    Hi Adden, I have a friend who had a similar problem with her DD & she's a paediatric dietician herself, so can happen to anyone... The paediatrician she saw was brilliant, really put her at ease, tested for everything not cause she thought there was something wrong but to rule everything out so the parents could relax & just get on with being parents, there was nothing wrong, she's just a petite little girl... If you like I can PM you the peads name??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!!!
    Yes please Amy.. That would be great!
    And like you said, just checking cause if something was wrong I'd hate not to know!