Closed Thread
Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls...vent from me...Ivy is getting glasses . I have had eyes and I have passed it on! I'm sad cause I got teased a lot and I obviously don't want her to go through the sane thing, also she has such a gorgeous face and in sad to cover it up with glasses. They said she will need them to a min age of 10. Things could be worse of course but for today I'm gonna be sad. ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's crap Nic, I'm glad they caught it early though

She will be just as beautiful with them on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aden how did you go with paed? Hope you're feeling ok...

Gampa and km hope you girls are feeling better too how horrible that you both had to be admitted to hospital! Definitely in the water lately as both my hubby and me and bubs have all been really sick! Stupid time of year and this Melbourne weather is just crazy!

Gampa great info from tresilian thanks! Orlando does 2 x cat naps and a longer sleep (anywhere from 1 hour to 2 and a half) during the day but still wakes during the night needing resettling.

Nicsta sorry to hear about ella needing glasses - but don't stress glasses are way more in fashion than they used to be and people who don't need them wear them for the look so it can be her style ; )

An update from my end...Orlando will be 8 months old on Friday. He's rolling around all over the shop and using his hands to turn but no crawling yet. He's heaps better at sitting but still can't sit unaided. He is having 3 x solid meals and 3 x bottles which soon will be dropped to 2 I think plus snacks! He's started talking 'dadada' and 'bababa' in the last few days and he got his first tooth last week and is cutting his 2nd now! Still not sleeping through the night - I don't feed him or change him but he just needs resettling! Biggest news I guess is that his dilated kidney has worsened and so he's having an operation on December 9th to clear the blockage. Anxious about it but it needs to be done and better to do it when he doesn't know what's going on!

Sorry for the essay it's been a while - hope you are all going well.

Oh, and we gave conceiving a pretty good go this month, 6 days after a positive ovulation test I started bleeding and I was getting excited that it might be implantation bleeding but turned into a full period (heaviest since ds was born sorry tmi) even though it came only 6 days after ov...not sure what's going in there! The confusion starts!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry so many of you are having a tough time, I really hope the non sleeping bubs start sleeping, the Bfibg bubs continue to BF (if that's what mums want) and the sick bubs are well or fixed up soon XX

I'm off to the doc today to get Myles testic.le checked out, the CHN, was a little worried one hasn't descended so wants me to get a second opinion... Fingers crossed its all ok, I'm not overly concerned, I think it will be fine :-)

I had my AMH test last week, waiting for results, it gets sent to SA so takes a while. Should find out next week where I'm at 😃

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any thoughts on molars coming through early?? Ivy is grumpy and can't sleep well and drooling etc I reckon it's her too right molar as there is a big lump! I know they can take months....it seems a worse pain than her other teeth... Is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer day TODAY!!!!! Agh so nervous and excited at the same time. Keep your uterus's crossed for me lol.

Amy William will be having surgery on his testicle when his 1. It's very obvious it hasn't dropped.

Good luck with the natural conceptions and sorry Nic don't know to much bout teething. Will still only has his first two bottom teeth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Dragon, I have everything crossed for you!! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Transfer day TODAY!!!!! Agh so nervous and excited at the same time. Keep your uterus's crossed for me lol.

Amy William will be having surgery on his testicle when his 1. It's very obvious it hasn't dropped.

Good luck with the natural conceptions and sorry Nic don't know to much bout teething. Will still only has his first two bottom teeth.
    Best of luck Dragon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and everything else crossed for you dragon! I hate the tww, so hard to distract myself. Good luck!

I went for an u/s last week before starting to think about a FET but they found a polyp so I had to go in for a hysteroscopy/ d & c. I'm still dragging my feet in weaning, I'm just not ready yet so we won't be doing our FET till next year. Get to try naturally in the meantime though :-).

AJ has just sprouted his 4th tooth and is well and truly crawling. I'm exhausted lol. He's going through a phase of waking 2-3x at night, I'm feeding him each time but probably shouldn't be. Hoping it passes soon, I'm desperate for a good night's sleep!

Sorry to hear Orlando needs an operation for the kidney SL. Will it be a day procedure or will he have to stay?

Amy how did Myles go at the Dr?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. We have 1 potential bub on board ( the other one didn't survive the defrost ). Got to see our little embie before it was put in and am already going crazy. Having pregnal this time so can't poas which is even harder. Also had a small bit of spotting this arvo which I have never had so just another thing to help with the 2ww insanity .

Who knows Steph a miracle might be just around your corner. Poor little Orlando. At least they have been watching him and it will all be good soon.