Closed Thread
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ella is in bed between 7.00 - 7.30pm usually wakes at 8.30am but sometimes sleeps until 9.30am like today... 9.45am this morning as yesterday was a big day out, she won't sleep out anymore no matter how hard I try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm think I need to get AJ in bed earlier. He wakes at 5.45/6 but doesn't often go to bed till 7/7.30 (tonight was 8.30).

What are your day time nap schedules like? AJ is all over the place 2-3 naps of 45 mins-2 hours. No 2 days the same. Very challenging!

Oh and how many bf in a day? Is anyone still doing overnight feeds?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's great KM...

Ivy was doing 630-7 till 630 then a feed and back down till 8. But yes in the last week it changed to just up at 6 and that it!! Always a changing.

Ivy also doesn't nap out...she only has 2 naps a day, yesterday she had 2 x 30 min naps....it was crap! Normally she has at least 1 nap which is an hour, and with waking earlier it meant she was awake a long time!! I was about to attempt a 3rd nap but then I realized it was 430 and too late!

Thankfully today was a better day! I really really hate catnaps....but I have also come to the realization that ivy just catnaps and that's how it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Steph this is Ivy's schedule for the last week (besides yesterday with the 2 crap naps)

6am awake (I leave her chatting to herself till 630)

630am - feed in her room

645am - put back in cot hoping she will go back to sleep bad i have a shower

7am - get her out of cot as she is just playing and starting to get annoyed and not going back to sleep!!

8am breaky

845ish Nap - 30 mins so up again at 915-930ish

1030am bottle

1145am - lunch

1230ish Nap 1 hour 15 mins

145 up from nap

3pm bottle

5pm dinner

530 bath/bottle/bed

In bed asleep by 615ish (sometimes 6 sometimes 630)

She doesn't have any feeds overnight (touch wood it stays that way)

It's hard when you have been away, I hope AJ settles again soon. If you do go to tressilisn hope it goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy gets 13-14 hours sleep in 24 hours....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Well I go for my first scan on Monday and start my ovulation tests this weekend. We are doing a natural FET with our 2 remaining embryos. I'm so nervous and really hope this works cause then that's it for us. It's also quite a challenge since we are flying down to Melbourne for it so can't book anything till we see the surge. You would think already having a baby/s would make this process less stressful but I think it makes it worse in a way cause you know exactly what you want ( of that makes sense). Have been doing some research and would love everyone's opinions with cayenne pepper, avocados and pineapple core ( to increase success).

Will goes to bed between 6-6.30 and wakes around 6. Regardless if he goes to bed later he is still up at the same time. He has a 40 min catnap at gym in the mornings and a good 1.5-3 hour sleep in the afternoon. If I'm home he will have a longer sleep in the morning. Sometimes if we go walking round 4-4.30 he will have another kip in the pram. I find the better he sleeps the happier he is and the better the next sleep is.

He started crawling last week and has got his first 2 teeth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Hmm think I need to get AJ in bed earlier. He wakes at 5.45/6 but doesn't often go to bed till 7/7.30 (tonight was 8.30).

What are your day time nap schedules like? AJ is all over the place 2-3 naps of 45 mins-2 hours. No 2 days the same. Very challenging!

Oh and how many bf in a day? Is anyone still doing overnight feeds?
    Thanks stephie

Orlando didn't go to bed until 8pm tonight but he didn't wake from his afternoon nap until 5.45. His naps are all over the shop too and no two days the same but usually 2 x 30-40 mins and one 1.5-2hrs. He is not BFing anymore but has 3 x solid meals and 3 x bottles plus the odd snack - he hasn't had a night feed for a while now but still doesn't sleep through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Hi all. Well I go for my first scan on Monday and start my ovulation tests this weekend. We are doing a natural FET with our 2 remaining embryos. I'm so nervous and really hope this works cause then that's it for us. It's also quite a challenge since we are flying down to Melbourne for it so can't book anything till we see the surge. You would think already having a baby/s would make this process less stressful but I think it makes it worse in a way cause you know exactly what you want ( of that makes sense). Have been doing some research and would love everyone's opinions with cayenne pepper, avocados and pineapple core ( to increase success).

Will goes to bed between 6-6.30 and wakes around 6. Regardless if he goes to bed later he is still up at the same time. He has a 40 min catnap at gym in the mornings and a good 1.5-3 hour sleep in the afternoon. If I'm home he will have a longer sleep in the morning. Sometimes if we go walking round 4-4.30 he will have another kip in the pram. I find the better he sleeps the happier he is and the better the next sleep is.

He started crawling last week and has got his first 2 teeth.
    Good luck dragon I hope it goes well for you. Sorry no experience with the foods you mentioned.

Crawling and teeth - aren't our bubbas growing! Orlando got his first tooth on the weekend but no crawling or sitting unaided yet

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

good luck dragon for your transfer. Wow such a big decision....hope it goes well

weve had a rough 2 weeks, firstly the miscarriage then went to tressilian for baby coco early waking, then got gastro from tressilian and then ended up in hospital with endometriosis. Finally at home and back at work.

anyways been reading people's posts about sleep,

tressilian really helped with the day sleeps.

coco routine now at 8 1/2 months

up early 5-6 am ( very annoying but even tressilian couldn't fi it).
    Breakfast at 630. Bottle 1/2 hour after breakfast at 730.
    morning sleep 9 am: sleeps 1 1/2 hours
    up 1030am: play, walk,
    lunch 12 then bottle 1/2 hour after lunch. Then play.
    sleep at 2pm. Sleeps 1-1 1/2 hours.
    dinner 5pm. Bottle 630. Bed 7.

She sleeps right thru til 5 am but then is up for the day.

i do still give a dream boob feed at 10, and I feed her breast at 6am but its formula in the day as I'm working.

anyway hope everyone is well.
    good luck dragon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a rough 2 weeks Gampa but sounds like her routine has improved a lot! Ivy got up at 530 this morn...ahhh it's early! So how did they help the day naps?

Also I give ivy gee bottle first thing as in if she wakes at 530 gets bottle at 6 the breaky at 730....then not another bottle till after her nap...do they recommend breaky then bottle?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (29-10-2013)