Closed Thread
Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nic she may settle down after a few days, try to do exactly what you do at home. I hope you can start to enjoy your trip soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nic.. So sorry for you!
    Eli took about 3 days to get into any routine.. He was 8 months though.
    Hang in there and try to nap when you can so you can enjoy a little but of Hawaii!
    I hope it doesn't put you off travelling!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with the rest of the trip nic I hope she settles down soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope she settles for you Nic, poor love doesn't sound fun at all... I have everything crossed it will get better XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a hard time at the moment, for two weeks Ella has been waking every 40mins from 12am. Initially it was every two hours but now every hour and I'm wrecked, tonight she has been waking every 15mins since 7pm.

MCHN mentioned this is the sleep regression at 4-5months. Apparently their sleep cycle changes and if they haven't learnt how to self settle properly they wake and can't resettle into the next cycle.

Separation anxiety was also mentioned because my little girl is bright so could have this early. Not sure how to deal with this if she has SA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Having a hard time at the moment, for two weeks Ella has been waking every 40mins from 12am. Initially it was every two hours but now every hour and I'm wrecked, tonight she has been waking every 15mins since 7pm.

MCHN mentioned this is the sleep regression at 4-5months. Apparently their sleep cycle changes and if they haven't learnt how to self settle properly they wake and can't resettle into the next cycle.

Separation anxiety was also mentioned because my little girl is bright so could have this early. Not sure how to deal with this if she has SA.
    Sorry km you're going through a hard time. I hope Ella gets better for you quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post

This is a super hard time km. Eliana hit this at about 4 months and Unfortunately we are still going. I'm currently trying to get a referral to a sleep school.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went through it too lasted a couple of weeks. Hang in there things will get better. What have they said you can do about SA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Things Are slightly better but we leave in 2 days! Next Time ill plan better. Last night she slept 9-1 then fed, then sleep till 4, then fed, then fed at. 6 and up at 8.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373588173.268108.jpg

Couldn't save it from Instagram so just took a pic of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super cute Nic!

I moved Ella into her own room last night, I put her to bed at 7 and she woke up every 15mins until 11.

I fed her at 11 and she woke up at 1am and I let her cry, she settled within 10mins. She woke up two more times after that and resettled herself! Winning....

I didn't like leaving her to cry but they told me I had to unless she got really worked up.

She slept until 7.30am, i bf her and she fell asleep again. I went back to bed and slept until 10am I hadn't heard a peep from her and looked at the monitor and she was talking to herself.