Closed Thread
Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KMVW, yes it's a huge surprise and I've not quite got my head around the concept yet. Struggling to be honest. I had such a rough pregnancy last time with pubic symphysis splitting and severe hyperemesis requiring hospitalisation , I'm not sure I'm ready to be pregnant again.
    having said that I don't feel sick yet. Im always sick as about 6 weeks. im 5.5 weeks. Not sure if its because its too early or if there's something wrong with the baby? I have a scan next week Thursday but can't scan earlier as then won't know if there's no heart beat because its too early or if its because there's something wrong?

Anyways baby coco is up every night from 130am to 4 am screaming.... Not sure what's wrong. She wants to feed all the time, she's not taking enough breast milk. My supply has dramatically dropped off since being pregnant and we have had to start formula. W are off to tress iliac next week for a residential stay as we aren't getting any sleep. Hoping that helps somewhat.

ella is a cutie - baby coco is 8 months but not crawling yet. Shes rocking on all 4's but not got the confidence to go yet!

anywyas hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gampa I would feel overwhelmed as well, I wouldn't be ready for another baby. Having Ella really has put a strain on our marriage and at the moment we are just working on improving our relationship before we even entertain the thought of another baby. They really do turn your life upside down, but we both love her so much and she brings us joy everyday.

I also had spd, but I didn't have severe morning sickness. I feel for you and hope you do not suffer from it this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else had problems within your relationship adjusting to having a baby? Sometimes I feel so drained by the end of the day I don't have time for DH..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa you have 2 girls right? So maybe this bub is a boy and you might not get sick at all. I think your doing an amazing job especially with all the lack of sleep.

Km things will be so different in a few months. As they get older with more independence, routine oh and personality you will find heaps more tine to focus on your needs. I found our lives revolved around ds which didn't leave much time for us but the 2nd tune round had been much different and we really embrace our chances for us time.

Don't stress to much, I reckon just give it some time and reassess in a few months. ( easier said than done I know).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Has anyone else had problems within your relationship adjusting to having a baby? Sometimes I feel so drained by the end of the day I don't have time for DH..
    While we are ok it definitely has changed things and does put a strain. I'm more tired and just exhausted to do all the things I used to which is only natural! Luckily DH is very supportive, but he has been down this path before with his first wife (the only upside to an ex wife) so I think makes his expectations more realistic. As our babies get older surely it will get easier (hope so)!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Thanks KMVW, yes it's a huge surprise and I've not quite got my head around the concept yet. Struggling to be honest. I had such a rough pregnancy last time with pubic symphysis splitting and severe hyperemesis requiring hospitalisation , I'm not sure I'm ready to be pregnant again.
    having said that I don't feel sick yet. Im always sick as about 6 weeks. im 5.5 weeks. Not sure if its because its too early or if there's something wrong with the baby? I have a scan next week Thursday but can't scan earlier as then won't know if there's no heart beat because its too early or if its because there's something wrong?

Anyways baby coco is up every night from 130am to 4 am screaming.... Not sure what's wrong. She wants to feed all the time, she's not taking enough breast milk. My supply has dramatically dropped off since being pregnant and we have had to start formula. W are off to tress iliac next week for a residential stay as we aren't getting any sleep. Hoping that helps somewhat.

ella is a cutie - baby coco is 8 months but not crawling yet. Shes rocking on all 4's but not got the confidence to go yet!

anywyas hope everyone is well.
    Gampa I too would be overwhelmed, ESP if you are not getting much sleep!!
    I hope tres helps. How is your older daughter going? Did she start school?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy wakes at 6am every morn for her bottle and 50% of the time will go back to sleep after it.....I wonder if this morn will be one of those mornings!!! I thought it might change with daylight savings but it hasn't she is right back into routine! Shouldn't complain as she sleeps though from 7 which is a blessing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa, I just can't believe it!!
    It's such a 'it will never happen to me' story, but it so can!!
    We are all here for you and paying your scan goes well!!
    Big hugs! Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Gampa, I just can't believe it!!
    It's such a 'it will never happen to me' story, but it so can!!
    We are all here for you and paying your scan goes well!!
    Big hugs! Xxxxx
    Thanks everyone,
    sadly had scan today and sac is way too small and no heart beat. Had to go for a blood test which shows my HCG is 1700 but this is not high enough for a pregnancy of my dates. Possibilities are got my dates wrong and its very early pregnancy. Don't see a heart beat until HCG is 6000 at least. Other possibility is its a blighted ovum or absence of foetal pole. Either way its not likely to be viable.

then after the scan had to go back to work. Still here at 11pm, trying desperately to hold it together. I know it was an unexpected pregnancy and I was very overwhelmed but I am still very sad. I knew it was too good to be true and I wasn't sick so it means the pregnancy wasn't progressing. I kind a expected it today to be honest. I usually am sooooo sick and to time I'm not. Anyway blood test Saturday and Monday, then scan again Tuesday.

Will go home and cry.... Then will be up all night after a 16 hour day at work with baby coco who refuses to sleep. Exhausted. Emotionally and physically.

anyways sorry to rant...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gampa, I'm so very sorry
    Please vent away! I'm so sorry!
    Wish we all lived closer so we can all have a drink, catch up and help each other out.
    Big hugs to you and your family
    Rest up, cry away and we are all here for you xxx