Closed Thread
Page 66 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Congratulations gampa, how wonderful! I have friends who have continued to bf while pregnant. Their bubs tended to self wean around 7 months I think but they then reintroduced it back after the birth and tandem fed!

We're back to having a tough time here. AJ's routine no longer works. He starts hysterically screaming when I put him on the change table or in the cot and it will take me a good hour to settle each time. He also has eczema which got worse last week after his first swimming lesson. Saw the Dr who has advised us to use qv bath oil for baths, hydrocortisone ointment followed by aveeno adult moisturizer 3x daily. He also has a rash which they just call a non specific viral rash and is probably teething again though I can't feel anything yet. In amongst all that we evicted AJ to his own room. So lots of possible reasons for him being so cranky. Hard to know where to start :-(. Oh and I have a cold to top it all off :-(

Nala how are you getting on with Bray's naps?
    H there,
    thanks for everyone's congratulations.
    its just a wee bit of a shock.vwe weren't expecting a third child or planning for one. It kind a changes a few thing and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Hope you get better soon Stephiew,and AJ naps improve.vso tiring when they won't sleep. Nala was it you who went to Nepeen? Wy did you go? Did they help?

Amy El love that play area!
    Dragonfly how old it your little one now?
    have a good day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dragonfly how old it your little one now?
    have a good day everyone.[/QUOTE]
    Yay for the confirmation , I'm so happy for you. William is now 7 and a half months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    DS kiddy area complete!

Attachment 43557
    Looks great Amy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Gampa it was me. Are you going?
    We went as Bray was only feeding back to sleep over night, up to 4 times, was only doing one cycle sleeps during the day and a complete nightmare, very upset little boy. I was completely frustrated and think my depression was getting on top of me. So they put us in for a residentual stay after our day visit.
    They helped wean him off his night wakings and he only feeds once a night. he still wakes but settles very quickly. Day sleeps got worse and he was pretty much screaming for 2 hours and sleeping for about 30mins in the middle of that. We left after 5 days, He was just too unsettled there, we where angry he probably picked up on it, we didn't like the last nurse we had. and the amount of time we left him trying to resettle was just too long. I think we just had a dud nurse during the days, he just didn't work well with us. Alot of other people there I met had heaps of success though, makes me think Bray is a homebody.
    Anyway, things have improved since we had a lady come to the house, different settling technics and she actually thought he had silent refulx. Since we have been giving mylanta and he is alot happier. He is now sleeping for an hour by himself twice a day and I usually resettle him for another 30 mins after each sleep, sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like you've had some success Nala, good to hear... So hard to hear them so distressed!

Steph, I hope you guys find a way to solve your sleeping issues soon XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    Baby Coco! In bath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cutey!!

Hope you're feeling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute Gampa!!

Ivy still has a runny nose!! Been a month now! She also had a cough....and is grizzling again...maybe another tooth...who knows! She has her front top 2 and 1 front bottom, is it strange that she has her 2 top teeth and only 1 bottom?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not at all Nic. Will still doesn't have any and he is. 7.5months. Ds1 didn't get his first tooth till 8months . She is such a cutie Gampa. How fun is bath time now hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gampa! What a surprise!

My little girl has really developed over the past 3 weeks, Ella is now 7.5months and has started crawling, talking, waving and today I found a tooth! I've already told her the Breastfeeding deal is off if she starts biting lol!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381201094.576566.jpg
    Last edited by kmvw; 08-10-2013 at 21:07.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (09-10-2013)