Closed Thread
Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a fantastic surprise Gampa. I love hearing these amazing stories of natural conception after Ivf ( not that it will happen for me). I pray things go perfect for you and am sure your 2 girls will love it.

We have had a pretty horrible week last week with Will getting bronchitis. Finally think he is getting over it after loads of coughing fits and vomits.

We have my step son for the holidays which has been great. He has been awesome with ds1 and was great to meet Will for the first time.

Still no teeth but thinking crawling is very near. A week of being sick has seemed to put development on which is another sign I think he is on the mend. Will load a pic later.

Feel for all the bubs with eczema must be so painful. Touch wood I haven't had any cases in the family but being up in NQ might have something to do with that.

Happy belated birthday Nic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your kind wishes,
    I had a blood test today and its come back positive - HCG 140. Early days i reckon im 4 weeks pregnant - i think im 3 days late...but i really wasnt keeping a close eye on my cycle as we werent planning another baby.

I am bit in shock.

Have appointment with OB on thursday for monitoring given history.
    Oh what to do - guess i have to wean the baby.? does anyone have any experience in breast feeding whilst pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Gampa!! Well congrats all the best for the pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats by the way, now that it's official.

From what I've read on BH you can feed bub while pregnant... Plenty have done it (not me personally) maybe speak to a lactation consultant first... You may not need to wean, if you don't want to.

Thanks for the eczema advise, we're trying coconut oil at the moment, fingers crossed that works... Am taking him to GP again through... The good thing about it all is that he doesn't seem to get itchy so that is a bonus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats gampa, such wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Tried it... Didn't work... I've tried everything!
    Oh no!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Thanks everyone for your kind wishes,
    I had a blood test today and its come back positive - HCG 140. Early days i reckon im 4 weeks pregnant - i think im 3 days late...but i really wasnt keeping a close eye on my cycle as we werent planning another baby.

I am bit in shock.

Have appointment with OB on thursday for monitoring given history.
    Oh what to do - guess i have to wean the baby.? does anyone have any experience in breast feeding whilst pregnant?
    What a true miracle! Congratulations Gampa I hope all goes well - let us know how you go with the OB. I guess if you still have milk supply it's fine to still BF but I have no idea! I would check with the OB!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations gampa, how wonderful! I have friends who have continued to bf while pregnant. Their bubs tended to self wean around 7 months I think but they then reintroduced it back after the birth and tandem fed!

We're back to having a tough time here. AJ's routine no longer works. He starts hysterically screaming when I put him on the change table or in the cot and it will take me a good hour to settle each time. He also has eczema which got worse last week after his first swimming lesson. Saw the Dr who has advised us to use qv bath oil for baths, hydrocortisone ointment followed by aveeno adult moisturizer 3x daily. He also has a rash which they just call a non specific viral rash and is probably teething again though I can't feel anything yet. In amongst all that we evicted AJ to his own room. So lots of possible reasons for him being so cranky. Hard to know where to start :-(. Oh and I have a cold to top it all off :-(

Nala how are you getting on with Bray's naps?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Amy!!

Steph sorry to hear about AJ. Last week Ivy's naps were ridiculous, she was hard to settle (up to 40 mins a couple if times) normally it's just 1-5 mins and she is down and goes to sleep, but not last week! Then once down she was only sleeping 20 mins...a few naps were 1 hour. Ended up she got 2 teeth and was fighting off a virus...she has been back to normal last couple of days.

I hope AJ gets back to normal soon!