Closed Thread
Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How's everyone going?

Myles got his first certificate today, he finished his first term of swimming!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380021673.328282.jpg

How's the sleeping going Steph & Nala? I hope things have improved for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    How's everyone going?

Myles got his first certificate today, he finished his first term of swimming!

Attachment 43033

How's the sleeping going Steph & Nala? I hope things have improved for you both.
    That's great Amy! Good work Myles!
    Orlando starts his first term in a couple of weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous Amy! I need to enroll Ivy...I'll get to it tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute photo Amy! We are going to start up soon.

We are going ok, I can't remember when I last updated but we walked out of tresillian after 5 days they wanted to extend our stay, it was getting worse, though they did help me get rid if all his night waking for food. Days where worse he was only sleeping an hr all day and beside himself. Poor little guys voice was horce from all the crying. And we all got sick!
    So had the lady over that stephiew used and with a different technique he is going down almost as goid as he was before we went to tresillian, still working on resettling but he isn't kicking up as much of a fuss.
    The lady reckons he could face silent reflux which is why his do miserable all the time, trying mylanta to see if it makes a difference. We also saw a chiro for his neck and that has worked wonders.
    Been a bit all over the place and locking myself away from the world, need to get back talking to you fine ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala great to hear from you!! I can't write now but I'm going to reply later...ivy is going through a phase or something as she is sooo horrible last few days! She still has a cold...been 2 weeks....should I go back to doc? Was just there 1 week ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're going pretty well thanks. AJ's settling has improved so much. Most of the time he'll have a small grizzle and then off to sleep within a couple of minutes! He has decided that he wants to wake once or twice in the night and then wake up for the day at 5-5.30 which I'm struggling with but I figure with day light savings that will be ok in the end and I'm hoping he'll drop the night wakes himself! His nap times are all over the place too which makes planning anything difficult. He has a short nap first thing then 2 longer naps later. Upside down to what they reckon he should be doing. But overall he gets enough sleep so I'm just going to roll with it for now!

We start swimming on Friday, I'm so excited!

We have our appt with the FS Friday too to see when we can get going again. I'm still bf and have only had the one AF so far so I imagine it'll be some time away yet.

How are you all doing with solids? AJ is having small amounts of puree 3 x a day but if I try and give him finger food or thicker consistency he gags and vomits, and often vomits up breast milk he had hours ago. I'm finding it very unnerving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't had time to write yet, was my 30th and ivy got 2 more teeth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh. Nap routine has turned to ****. I'm sick with a cold or hay fever. AJ also has bad eczema (I think) and some other rash. He got evicted to his own room today (I'm sad). Saw FS on Friday. Amh has gone from 9.1 to 43 (wtf!!!!). Think there is an error somewhere. Told to stop bf to do FET. Giving myself a couple of weeks before I start weaning. Very very sad to be giving up. Looking at FET early next year.

But we started swimming on Friday and loved it!

Hope you ladies are doing ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Nicsta. Did you do anything special? Go Ivy!!!! How many is that now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 teeth, she will be 7 months this Thurs so that's not a bad effort! I did...I got a very fancy coffee machine (need my caffeine), a dyson cordless vacume, a slow cooker all very mum gifts but I was stoked! I also got some lovely earrings and a pandora braclet, so I was truly spoilt!!

So Nala...why did he go so badly with day sleeps at sleep school? Was their strategy just cio?

Sorry to hear Aj's naps have gone downhill, if it makes you feel any better Ivy's have been hideous!! Makes a bit more sense now that she has 2 more teeth. She also has sep anxiety in a major way! But is getting do cute babbling away and moving around more each day, won't be long and she will be on the move.

I went away for the weekend so I'm stuffed....need a good nights rest! I had to share a room with ivy and it was horrible! She is a loud sleeper and often wakes in the night and just plays which woke me up!