Closed Thread
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Amy 5 teeth! What's this FB page? Also I think it's KM who posted about the midnight mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Done Dragon, you can look up Midnight Mums to join for anyone who would like to do so.

Oh I have a feeling Ella was waking and playing because she was cold, last night in Melbourne it was warm and she only woke up once from 11am and slept until 8.30 unless age was really tired from her antics the night before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's amazing how babies develop at different rates. In my mothersgroup one baby is talking, another sitting and Ella is beginning to crawl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    William has started doing this too but I give him a bottle and that seems to send him back off. Maybe I should turn the monitor down and see if he does go back himself, but like you other girls bubs he is very noisy and ds1 isn't that far away. He also wakes around 6. Is very noisy but happy so I leave him till 6.30. Anyone got any tips on how to extend their sleep a bit longer? I know 6 isn't that early but boy would 7 be better lol.

We have had 2 full night sleeps over the last week ( not consecutive) but might be getting there. His afternoon sleep has been amazing almost 3 hours the last 2 days. Maybe a growth spurt is in our midst.
    Orlando was sleeping til 7 until the last week or so and has changed to 6-6.30! He usually sounds like he's playing so I leave him. Good that's he's had a couple of full nights sleeps! Orlando is not feeding overnight anymore which is great but is still waking and has to be resettled sometimes for an hour sometimes for two which is annoying!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Do we have a FB page??

My poor bubby has his 5th tooth coming through!! That's 5 teeth in 5 weeks! Poor monkey.........🙉
    Oh my gosh! 5! How old is he now Amy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    It's amazing how babies develop at different rates. In my mothersgroup one baby is talking, another sitting and Ella is beginning to crawl
    It's pretty crazy isn't it how they are all different! One bub in my mothers group was born same day as Orlando and he has 2 teeth and is shuffling himself backwards! Orlando has no teeth and is only moving himself in circles is trying SO hard to crawl and gets so frustrated but just isn't going anywhere! He's starting to lift his bum up by pushing on his foot though which is a good sign! He is rolling like crazy I can't leave his side now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Oh my gosh! 5! How old is he now Amy?
    He'll be 7 months on 18th September... Poor monkey I can't believe how quickly he has got them!

Dragon, one thing I could suggest with waking earlier is, check how light the room if at 6-6:30... The sun is coming up earlier so perhaps it is waking your little one up?? Just a thought...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy has been awake 45 mins...crying a very little bit every 5 mins. I just got up to go in and give nurofen incase it's her teeth and then I checked one more time on the monitor and she is asleep. Always the way

I put her back in her heavier grow bag cause its colder tonight but maybe she is a bit hot. For those that use them are you still in the 0-6 month or have you moved to the 6-18....they seem so big, ivy only just fits now into her 0-6 month and it won't be long before I'll need be change her into the bigger one.

Also I haven't changed her to the number 2 formula yet....has everyone done that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 teeth that amazing. I think Will will be like ds1 and not get any pegs till around 8 months.

Thanks for the FB post km. if anyone wants to join they can pm their name so I can add them. It's pretty quite but still nice to have.

I'm glad I'm not the only one leaving them in the morning SL. It's been a bit drizzly up here atm so I'm not sure the light is that bright in the morning but I will keep an eye on it.

Nic I have Will in the bigger sleeping bag and have him on the 2 formula.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appt with the FS booked for the 27th. Hoping to go for FET late Oct/early Nov before they shut down for Xmas.

Dragon were you told a time frame between stopping bf and going for FET? I'm thinking I'll keep bf till the appt and decide from there. We only have the 1 frostie left. Got my opk's all ready to try naturally in the meantime. Except I think the peak fertile time is going to coincide with my mum visiting. Here mum take AJ for a walk would you...... lol